Age: 50 Years
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra
|Real Name||Fuadh KhanIMDB|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||Film: Fareb (1996, as Dr. Rohan Verma)
TV: One Plus One (1997)
|Last Film||Chand Bujh Gaya (2005, as Adarsh)|
|Date of Birth||27 May 1970 (Friday)|
|Date of Death||4 November 2020 (Wednesday)|
|Place of Death||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Age (at the time of death)||50 Years|
|Death Cause||Neurological Disorder The Indian Express|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Late. Yusuf Khan (Actor)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Fahed Abousher
Sister- Fadhya Abousher
Some Lesser Known Facts About Faraaz Khan
- Faraaz Khan was an Indian actor who is well-known for appearing in movies like Mehndi (1998), Fareb (1996), Dulhan Banoo Main Teri (1999), and Chand Bujh Gaya (2005).
- Faraaz Khan was the son of Bollywood actor, Yusuf Khan who is popularly known for playing the role of Zebisko in the movie Amar Akbar Anthony.
- In 1989, Faraaz Khan was signed for a debut lead role in the musical-romance Maine Pyar Kiya, but as he fell seriously ill before the shoot, he was replaced by the Bollywood celebrity Salman Khan. The movie turned out to be a blockbuster at the box office, after which Salman Khan rose to fame.
- In 1996, he made his Bollywood debut with the movie ‘Fareb’ in which he played the lead role of Dr. Rohan Verma. Thereafter, in 1998, he starred in the movie Mehndi as Niranjan Chaudhary, alongside Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji.
- In 1997, he made his television debut with the show One Plus One. From 2002 to 2003, he was a part of the show Achanak 37 Saal Baad in which he played the role of Ajay. Thereafter, in 2004, he played the role of Singar in a few episodes of Ssshhhh…Koi Hai.
- Later, he appeared in various television series like Raat Hone Ko Hai (2004), Neeli Aankhen (2008), etc.
- Thereafter, he appeared in various films like Dil Ne Phir Yaad Kiya (2001), Bazaar: Market of Love, Lust and Desire (2004), Chand Bujh Gaya (2005) etc.
- Since 2019, Faraaz Khan had been suffering from a cough and chest infection. On 8th October 2020, he was admitted in the Vikram Hospital, Bengaluru after a video consultation with the doctor as the coughing had aggravated. While the ambulance was on its way, Faraaz suddenly started shaking uncontrollably and suffered a seizure. After getting admitted to the emergency ward his brother discovered that Faraaz had suffered three consecutive seizures due to a herpes infection in his brain which had spread from his chest.
- Thereafter, Faraaz’s family started a fundraiser for the actor’s treatment. In his plea for financial support, Fahed Abousher wrote that his brother, Faraaz Khan, had been diagnosed with brain infection and they need ₹ 25 lakh for treatment. Bollywood celebrities like Salman Khan and Pooja Bhatt provided financial aid to the actor’s family.
- On 4 November 2020, after a prolonged illness, Faraaz Khan passed away in Vikram Hospital, Bengaluru.