Profession: Director Of Mankind Pharma
Hometown: New Delhi
Husband: Ramesh Juneja
|Profession(s)||Businesswoman, Director of Mankind Pharma|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Ramesh Juneja, the Chairman of Mankind Pharma|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Ramesh Juneja (Chairman of Mankind Pharma)
|Children||Poonam Juneja has two children. One of them is a son named Arjun Juneja, who is the CEO of Mankind Pharma.
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Net Worth||The Ramesh Juneja & family's net worth in 2022 was $4.2B. Forbes|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Poonam Juneja
- Poonam Juneja is an Indian businesswoman and Director of Mankind Pharma. She made headlines in 2023 for selling her 1,501 sq. metre bungalow in Vasant Vihar, Delhi for Rs 91 crore to the Dhruv Malhotra, Dakhsh Malhotra, and Ranjana Malhotra of Everest Pressure and Vacuum Systems.
- Poonam’s husband, Ramesh Juneja, used to work as a salesman before founding Mankind Pharma with his younger brother Rajeev in 1995. The company manufactures popular brands of condoms and pregnancy test kits.
- In 1995, she assumed the directorship of Mankind Drugs Pvt. Ltd.
- She became the director of Casablanca Securities Pvt. Ltd. in 2002 and Nextwave India Pvt. Ltd. in 2004.
- In 2007, she became the director of Rashi Apparels, Rashmi Exports, and now-defunct Moksha Estates.
- She is a designated partner at Intercity Corporate Towers LLP since 25 May 2016 and at Ayushi And Poonam Estates since 5 July 2016.
- She became a designated partner in PP & A Combines LLP on 9 January 2017.
- She assumed the directorship of RCJ Advisors on 17 October 2017.
- As of 2022, Poonam Juneja holds 10,557,626 equity shares in Mankind Pharma, which is 2.63% of the total.
- In 2023, Dhruv, Daksh, and Ranjana Malhotra purchased the 1200 sq. yard property belonging to Poonam under Everest Pressure and Vacuum Systems and paid Rs 4.85 crore as stamp duty.