|Being a contestant of Indian Idol 6
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth
|3 January 1994
|Age (as in 2018)
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|KBDAV School, Chandigarh
|Song (As Singer): Tauba Main Vyaah Karke Pachtaya (Shaadi Ke Side Effects 2)
TV: Indian Idol 6
|Likes to Paint, Reading and Writing, Playing Piano, Acting, Watching Old Movies
|Boys, Affairs and More
|Father- Veval Sharma
Mother- Veenu Koutish
|Brother- Geet Koutish
|Sunidhi Chauhan, Asha Bhosle, Lata Mangeshkar
|Favourite Place To Eat
|Chocolates and Desserts
|Favourite Stage Performance Of Her Own
|An Opera show with her group named Sempre Libera, the show was conceptualized by A. R. Rahman and directed by my academic coordinator director Adam Greig.
Hollywood- Pursuit Of Happiness
Some Lesser Known Facts About Poorvi Koutish
- Poorvi Koutish was one of the top 4 contestants of Indian Idol 6 telecasted in 2012.
- She has been singing since she was three, learning the Indian classical and Jazz from her talented mother who also comes from a musical background.
- Her first performance was at a rose festival at the age of 3 where she sang “Ae Mere Watan Ke Logon”. She is hugely inspired by Lata Mangeshkar.
- She has worked with music gurus like Pritam (for the movie Shaadi Ke Side Effects) and has done various stage shows with Shankar Mahadevan, Loy, and Ehsaan and with A. R. Rahman for the song Ruby Ruby (Sanju).
- Poorvi has been associated with Universal Music and has been doing various shows under Universal Music’s banner throughout the country as well as abroad.
- The melodious singer aspires to work with Asha Bhosle.