|Real Name||Haseena Parkar|
|Nickname||Haseena Aapa, Lady Don|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1959|
|Birth Place||Village Mumka, Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Death||6 July 2014|
|Place of Death||Habib hospital, South Mumbai, India|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest|
|Age (as on 6 July 2014)||55 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Ibrahim Kaskar
Mother- Amina Bi
Brothers- Dawood Ibrahim, Shabir Ibrahim Kaskar, Iqbal Hasan, Noora Ibrahim, Anis Ibrahim, Sabir Ahmad, Mohammed Humayoon, Mustaqueem Ali, Zaitoon Antuley
Sisters- Saeeda Parkar, Farzana Tungekar, Mumtaz Shaikh
|Address||Nagpada's Gordon House building, opposite the local police station, Mumbai
|Controversies||• She was notorious for operating an extortion racket in Mumbai on behalf of her brother Dawood Ibrahim.
• In 2008, Ms. Parkar was booked in an alleged extortion case.
• Haseena was allegedly involved in Hawala rackets to send money from India to Middle-East and vice versa.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Late Ismail Parkar
Ebrahim Parkar (2nd Husband)
|Children||Sons- Danish Parkar, Alishah Parkar
Daughter- Qudsiya Parkar
|Net Worth||5000 Crore INR (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Haseena Parkar
- Does Haseena Parkar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Haseena Parkar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born the 7th out of 12 children of her parents in the Mumka Village of Ratnagiri District, Maharashtra.
- She was the younger sister of India’s most wanted underworld don Dawood Ibrahim.
- She had risen to the world of crime after her husband’s (Ismail Parkar) murder by the Arun Gawli gang in 1991.
- She was reportedly operating her brother’s (Dawood Ibrahim’s) business interests in Mumbai.
- Her modus operandi included land grabbing, extortion, kidnapping, murder, etc.
- It is said that whenever she used to settle any matter involving a builder, she used to demand property in return for her favours.
- She had several properties in South Mumbai ( mostly Benami properties) and according to sources, she owned properties worth around 5000 Crore INRs.
- It is said that no building could have been constructed from South Mumbai to Bandra and Kurla without her permission.
- Her son, Danish, was actively involved in the execution of her businesses. However, he died in a car accident in 2006.
- On 6 July 2014, she had complained a chest pain and died of a cardiac arrest the same day. She was having her Roja fast the day she died.
- In 2016, Apoorva Lakhia announced an Indian biographical crime film based on the life of Haseena Parkar.
- The film is supposed to mark Shraddha Kapoor‘s 1st female protagonist venture.