Mukhtar Ansari Age, Biography, Wife & More
|Real Name||Mukhtar Ansari
|Party||Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP)
|Political Journey ||• In 1996, became an MLA of Bahujan Samaj Party from Mau in Uttar Pradesh.
• In 2002, became an Independent MLA from Mau in Uttar Pradesh.
• In 2007, again became an Independent MLA from Mau in Uttar Pradesh.
• In 2009, fought for Lok Sabha seat with BSP ticket from the Varanasi constituency and lost to BJP's Murali Manohar Joshi.
• In 2012, became an MLA of Quami Ekta Dal from Mau in Uttar Pradesh.
|Biggest Rival||Brijesh Singh
|Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 2”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 92 kg
in Pounds- 203 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1960
|Age (as in 2016)||56 Years
|Birth Place||Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known
|Hometown||Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh
|College/University||Post Graduate Gazipur College Rambadh, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh
Gorakhpur University Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in 1984 from Post Graduate Gazipur College
|Debut||In 1996, when he became an MLA from Mau in Uttar Pradesh
|Family||Father- Subhanullah Ansari
Grandfather- Mukhtar Ahmed Ansari (Former President of Indian National Congress)
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Afzal Ansari, Sibakatullah Ansari (both elder)
|Address||Mohalla Darjimahal-2 ,Prince Cinema Road, Yusufpur-Mohammadabad, Dist-Gazipur UP 233227
|Controversies||• 5 charges related to criminal intimidation (IPC Section-506).
• 4 charges related to Attempt to murder (IPC Section-307).
• 4 charges related to Murder (IPC Section-302).
• 2 charges related to Dishonest misappropriation of property possessed by deceased person at the time of his death (IPC Section-404).
• 2 charges related to Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property (IPC Section-420).
• 1 charges related to voluntarily causing grievous hurt (IPC Section-325).
• 1 charges related to Forgery for purpose of cheating (IPC Section-468).
• 5 charges related to Punishment of criminal conspiracy (IPC Section-120B).
• 4 charges related to Punishment for Rioting (IPC Section-147).
• 3 charges related to Rioting, armed with deadly weapon (IPC Section-148).
• 3 charges related to Every member of unlawful assembly guilty of offence committed in prosecution of common object (IPC Section-149).
• 2 charges related to Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty (IPC Section-353).
• 2 charges related to Acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention (IPC Section-34).
• 1 charges related to Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace (IPC Section-504).
• 1 charges related to cheating by personation (IPC Section-419).
• 1 charges related to Punishment of abetment if the act abetted is committed in consequence, and where no express provision is made for its punishment (IPC Section-109).
• 1 charges related to Act endangering life or personal safety of others (IPC Section-336).
|Girls, Affairs and More
|Children||Sons- Abbas (elder), Umar
|Net Worth (approx.)||18 crore INR (as in 2014)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mukhtar Ansari
- Does Mukhtar Ansari smoke:? Not Known
- Does Mukhtar Ansari drink alcohol:? Not Known
- He was born in Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh.
- He is the grandson of Mukhtar Ahmed Ansari (a former President of the Indian National Congress).
- In the 1970s, he became a member of the Makhanu Singh gang. In the 1980s, this gang clashed several times with another gang led by Sahib Singh over a plot of land.
- A member of the Sahib Singh’s gang, Brijesh Singh, later formed his own gang and became a staunch rival of Mukhtar Ansari.
- Gangs of Mukhtar Ansari and Brijesh Singh clashed many times over contracts such as Railways, Public Works, Coal Mining and Liquor Business.
- He entered politics in the late 90s and started challenging Brijesh Singh’s dominance.
- Mukhtar Ansari and Brijesh Singh became two main gang rivals in the Eastern Uttar Pradesh called Poorvanchal.
- Once in a clash between Ansari gang and Brijesh gang, Ansari presumed Brijesh to be dead. However, Brijesh was later found to be alive.
- Ansari murdered a BJP MLA Krishnanand Rai as he was a close aid of Brijesh Singh.
- In 2007, he joined Bahujan Samaj Party and Mayawati called him a messiah of the poor and portrayed him as Robin Hood.
- Since 2005, he has been in Jail.
- In 2010, Mayawati expelled him from her Party on criminal charges.
- In 2010, after being expelled from the BSP, he formed his own political party Quami Ekta Dal (QED) along with his brothers Afzal and Sibkatillah.
- During the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, he announced to contest against Narendra Modi from the Varanasi constituency. However, later he withdrew his candidature.
- On 26 January 2017, he rejoined BSP before the 2017 Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections.
- Mukhtar Ansari’s son Abbas Ansari is an international level shooter.
- O. P. Singh Age, Caste, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
- Gungun Uprari (TV actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Family, Biography & More
- TSR Subramanian Age, Death Cause, Wife, Family, Biography & More
- Hukum Singh Age, Caste, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
- Kalyan Singh Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More
- Hamid Ansari Age, Biography, Wife, Family, Facts & More
- Salman Abedi Age, Biography, Family, Nationality, Facts & More
- Rajnath Singh Age, Caste, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More