Age: 41 Years
Marital Status: Married
|Real Name||Vikas Fhatak|
|Other Name||Bablu Fhatak, Bablu Bhai|
|Nickname(s)||Hindustani Bhau, Bhai, Bhau|
|Famous For||Making YouTube videos (having abusive content) with the alias of Hindustani Bhau|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 174 cm
in meters- 1.74 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Date of Birth||7 August 1980|
|Age (as of 2021||41 Years The Hindu|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Andrew's High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Travelling, Singing|
|Tattoo(s)||• His son's name inked on his right hand
• Stars on his right hand and Sai Baba of Shirdi on his left hand
|Controversy||On 1 February 2022, Mumbai police arrested him for instigating the students to protest near the residence of Maharashtra Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad. Reportedly, Bhau shared a video on social media in which he asked the students to assemble and protest in Dharavi to demand the cancellation of offline exams for classes 10 and 12 in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. A case under various Indian Penal Code sections, including for unlawful assembly, rioting, abetting an offence, and negligent/malignant act likely to spread infection of disease dangerous to life (in view of the COVID-19 pandemic), was registered against Bhau at Dharavi police station. The Hindu|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||19 June
|Marriage Date||13 December|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known
|Children||Son- Aditya Fhatak
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Favourite Actor(s)||Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan, Manoj Tiwari, Aditya Pancholi|
|Favourite Singer||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan|
|Favourite Travel Destination||Dubai|
|Favourite Car||Rolls-Royce, Ferrari|
|Car Collection||Suzuki Ertiga|
|Bike Collection||Yamaha R15, Royal Enfield
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hindustani Bhau
- Vikas Fhatak aka Hindustani Bhau is an Indian YouTuber whose videos became viral on social media in 2019. The USP of his videos is his unique delivery of abusive words through which he mostly targets Pakistan and other YouTubers who come under his RADAR.
- Apart from being a YouTuber, Bhau works as a news reporter at Daksh Police Times, a local newspaper in Mumbai. In 2011, he was also awarded the Best Chief Crime Reporter in Mumbai.
- Bhau runs an NGO in Mumbai called “Aditya Yuva Pratishthan.” He is the founder and President of the NGO.
- The reason behind his Sanjay Dutt‘s style of dialogue delivery and other stuff is the 1999 Bollywood film “Vaastav.” The film influenced him so much that he started copying the style of Sanjay Dutt.
- On 20 December 2013, he started a YouTube channel with the name “Hindustani Bhau” and started uploading videos in his style. The channel went on to have more than 4 lakh followers.
- The popularity of his channel was also acknowledged by YouTube when it gave him a Silver Play Button for crossing one lakh subscribers on his channel in July 2019.
- He mostly starts his videos with the salute of “Jai Hind Doston” and then starts doing the post-mortem of the video or person, which happens to be on his RADAR. The most famous dialogue from his video is- “Nikal La*de! Pehli Fursat Me Nikal.”
- He remains very active on social media and often posts videos and images of him, along with various celebrities, on his social media accounts.
- He mostly shoots his videos by sitting in his Suzuki Ertiga car.
- In 2019, he participated in the reality TV show, Bigg Boss 13. Bhau entered the Bigg Boss house as a wild card entry.
- He made his debut as a singer with the video song ”Mumbai Machaand,” which was premiered on 10 October 2020.
- Here’s an interesting video about Hindustani Bhau’s biography: