|Real name||Prabhjot Singh|
|Nickname(s)||PrabhFacebook - Jatt Prabhjot, Shanky Prabhjot Singh - Facebook|
• Software Engineer
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 182cm
in meters- 1.82 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|First YouTube Video||YouTube: Leh Ladakh Trailer (2017)|
|Awards||• In 2022, Jatt Prabhjot was awarded the InfluenceX Award as the Petrolhead Influencer (Male).
• In 2022, he was awarded the National Pride Award at the International Conference & Awards 2022.
|Date of Birth||9 December 1992 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|College/University Prabhjot Singh - Facebook||• KIIT College of Engineering, Gurgaon, India
• Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, New Delhi
|Educational Qualifications Prabhjot Singh - Facebook||• Diploma in Digital Electronics
• B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
|Religion||Sikhism Prabhjot Singh - Instagram|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Facebook - Jatt Prabhjot|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||14 October 2019|
|Parents||Names not known
Sister- Preeti Chandhok
|Other relatives||Brother-in-law: Jaspal Singh Chandhok
|Food||Chicken Roll, Pizza|
|YouTuber(s)||Nikhil Sharma, Gaurav Taneja, Ashish Chanchlani|
|Bike Collection||• Kawasaki Ninja H2
• BMW R 1250 GS
• Kawasaki Z 1000
• Honda CRF450L
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jatt Prabhjot
- Jatt Prabhjot is an Indian software engineer and YouTuber. He came into the public eye after his Bike accident in which a Nepali elderly man lost his life, apparently, Prabhjot was overspeeding his superbike.
- He grew up in New Delhi, India.
- After receiving a degree in engineering, Prabhjot began his job as a software developer in New Delhi.
- In 2017, Prabhjot started his self-titled YouTube channel Jatt Prabhjot, where he started uploading vlogs related to superbikes, travel, and lifestyle. Later, in the same year, he quit his software developer job to focus on his YouTube channel.
- In an interview, Prabhjot talked about his decision of shifting his career from being a software developer to a YouTuber and said,
The journey of study brought me to the place where I was all surrounded by technology. I felt satisfied but our inner desires, they don’t let us remain the same for long. The more we grow, the more we know, not just about us but also about the world we live in. This growing and knowing, this is what arouse in me to continue my passion for bikes and travel and travelling started the creation of stories and finally these stories, led me to an idea of creating web series which is trending all over.”
- In 2020, the Indian Bikers Magazine listed Prabhjot Singh among the Top 15 Indian moto vloggers. Indian Bikers Magazine
- In an interview, Prabhjot spoke about how he came up with the name ‘Jatt Prabhjot’ for his YouTube channel. He said that his various college friends used to call him ‘Jatt,’ hence he decided to keep his YouTube channel’s name ‘Jatt Prabhjot.’ YouTube
- In 2020, he released a music album titled ‘Manzil,’ which narrated his real-life journey.
- In 2021, Prabhjot Singh played a friendly football game against All Stars Football Club to celebrate the legacy of Footballer Diego Maradona. In the match, Prabhjot played from the Maradona: Blessed Team. The match was won by the Maradona: Blessed team. In an interview, the founder of All Stars Football Club, Bunty S Walia, talked about the football match and said,
- On 25 October 2022, Prabhjot Singh was travelling in the Dhading district of Nepal. Prabhjot, who was riding a Kawasaki H2 motorcycle, was travelling at a fast pace and lost control of the bike following which he collided with a 79-year-old Nepali citizen. Both of them were taken to the hospital immediately. In the accident, the elderly man was declared dead. While Prabhjot survived, he suffered several injuries, and his both legs were damaged.
- In an interview, Prabhjot Singh expressed interest in creating a travel web series. He quoted,
It was not hard to accept, it was hard to express. I went to my family and friends and presented them with something that they never expected to hear from me. A story, creativity and a desire to get my dreams a living, moving, lively life. I presented them that I want to create a web series and all of them stood their awe-stuck. It was sort of embarrassment for a minute seeing all their faces but that sudden pat on my back, it just made me believe that my people will always believe.” Deccan Chronicle
- In July 2023, it was reported in the media that he would enter Bigg Boss OTT 2 as a wild card contestant.