|Real Name||Sukhwinder Singh|
|Famous Songs||Chaiyya Chaiyya (Dil Se)
Jai Ho (Slumdog Millionaire)
Chak De India (Chak De ! India)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 145 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||18 July 1971|
|Age (as in 2015)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Sharika Pind, Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
|Favourite Food||Mexican food|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Musician||A.R.Rahman, Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar and Laxmikant Pyarelal|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sukhwinder Singh
- Does Sukhwinder Singh smoke?: Yes
- Does Sukhwinder Singh drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sukhwinder was just 8 years old when he gave his first stage performance on the song Sa Re Ga Ma from the film Abhinetri.
- Both his parents died when he was just 9 years old.
- He went to Leicester in London to learn music.
- In 1998, he received immense fame with the song Chaiyya Chaiyya from the film Dil Se.
- He is a devotee of Lord Shiva and Goddess Saraswati.
- He has sung 7 songs for Shahrukh Khan, and all have been big hits.
- In his early career, he made a Punjabi album Munda Southhall Da with T. Singh and Laxmikant-Pyarelal.
- He and A.R.Rahman have given so many hit songs like Chaiyya Chaiyya (Dil Se), Ramta Jogi (Taal), Jaane Tu Mera Kya Hai (Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na), Thok De Killi (Raavan), etc.
- He was just 13 years old when he composed a famous Punjabi song Tutak Tutak Tutiya for singer Malkit Singh.
- In 2014, he participated in dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7.
- He has worked as a music director in 10 Bollywood films.