Husband: Rohit Badyal
Education: Communication And Journalism
|Full Name||Jyotsana M Paatni|
|Nickname||Jyoti Talk to Unlock|
|Profession(s)||Journalist, TV Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Associated With||India TV|
|Designation||Anchor cum coresspondant|
|Date of Birth||July 7|
|Age (as in 2020)||Not Known|
|School||St. Francis High School|
|College/University||• Chitkara University (Chandigarh)
• Osmania University
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Mass Communication (2010-2013)
• A master's degree in Communication and Journalism (2014-2016) LinkedIn
|Hobbies||Travelling, Adventure Sports, Yoga, Playing with her pet dog|
|Relationships & More|
|Spouse||Rohit Badyal (Military Personnel)
|Parents||Father-Laxman Paatni (Works at Cricket Association of Uttarakhand) Laxman Paatni
|Siblings||Brother- Pavnesh Paatni
Brother- Gawnesh Paatni
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jyotsana Paatni
- Jyotsana Paatni is India’s youngest national news Anchor. Yet in her graduation days, she always took part in backend production and editing rather than being on camera.
- Jyotsana is a distant cousin of the famous celebrity Disha Patani. She shares her childhood memories with Disha on a podcast as she says,
Disha’s eldest sister, Khushboo di used to be our gang leader. Disha and I used to follow her instructions.”
- Jyotsana has lived in many cities in India, such as Chandigarh, Nanital and Hyderabad, and she is currently living in Noida (Uttar Pradesh).
- She started her career as a Trainee Journalist in Day & Night News.
- Apart from India TV, Jyotsana has also worked with The Times of India, NDTV, Day & Night News, and Network 18 ETV.
- Apart from being well-versed in English And Hindi Jyotsana can also speak Pahari languages one of them being Kumaoni.
- She is a pet lover and frequently posts pictures of pet cats and dogs. Recently her husband has gifted her a pet dog. She loves spending time with it and sometimes refers to it as ‘babe’ on her Instagram profile and other social media platforms.
- On a podcast, Jyotsana told that she was a national-level player of long jump and high jump. Also, she was a state-level player of Boxing. During her school days, her friends were of the opinion that she might pursue a career in sports or join the army. But Jyotsana’s stereotypical ‘Indian mother’ was scared that she might scar her face while boxing and will face difficulty in getting marriage proposals.
- She sometimes co-hosts a Yoga show with Meenakshi Joshi in which various Yoga asanas of Baba Ramdev are taught.
- Jyotsana is a fitness enthusiast. Not only she is frequently seen performing Yoga Asanas on her Instagram post, but she also chases perfectionism in it. ‘Sheershasan’ (Headstand pose) is her favourite Asana.
References/Sources: [ + ]