|Full name||Karishma Lala Sharma Instagram - Karishma Lala Sharma|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Hair Colour||Brown (dyed)|
|Debut||TV: Pavitra Rishta (2014; as Pia Arjun Kirloskar)
Film: Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 (2015; as Tina)
Web series: Life Sahi Hai (2016; as a maid)
|Date of Birth||22 December 1993 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||29 Years|
|College/University||Symbiosis University in Pune, Maharashtra YouTube - Bollywood Chronicle|
|Hobbies||Playing piano, dancing, singing, reading books|
|Tattoo(s)||• On her back and left arm: Word ‘Warrior’ is inked on her back and a biking symbol is on her arm, which means create your own reality
• On her left and right hand: A crucifix tattoo on her left hand and a word in Arabic on her left hand’s wrist, and a paper plane tattoo on her right hand’s wrist
• On her right hand’s middle finger: An infinity sign on her right hand’s middle finger
|Controversy||Hook-up with Andrew Tate
In 2014, Karishma Sharma went to a party in Mumbai, where she met Andrew Tate, an American-British media personality, and his brother Tristan. After talking to each other Andrew Tate got to know that Karishma is an actress. He asked her to take photos with him and tried to follow her on Instagram. After the party, he allegedly sent weird and inappropriate texts to her on Instagram after which she blocked him on Instagram.
6 years after the incident, the photos and videos of her began to spread on social media with Andrew Tate claiming that he hooked up with Karishma Sharma and that both are dating each other. When Karishma Sharma got the news, she said that the news is fake and they never hooked up. In an interview, she asked about the incident and called him a scumbag and was happy about his arrest. According to her, he wanted to gain popularity by using her. She said,
"He is lying. We never hooked up. I just wanted to come out and share my side, so that people know that he is a scumbag spreading lies and just wants attention. I was really happy when he was arrested. It’s not a thing of shame if you ever hooked up with someone. I would be more than okay to (admit it). After 6 years, out of nowhere, he posted this. It gave me a lot of anxiety as this (whatever Tate claimed) never happened. Even my friends questioned me and that hurt more. My heart just sank when my friend sent me that video." Firstpost
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Omar Nensey, a joint managing director at Royal Palms India Pvt. Ltd (2015)
• Yuvraaz Arora (2016)
• Emile Bhatia, a corporate insurance consultant and senior account executive in Nasco Insurance Group (2019)
• Vivaan Shah, actor (2021)
Note: In 2023, Karishma and Vivaan parted ways. In an interview, Karishma mentioned that both of them wanted to take a break from the relationship in order to prioritize their careers. India Today
|Parents||Step-father- Lala Sharma (died in 2021) IWMBuzz
Mother- Neelam Kewalramani (homemaker)
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Song||‘Be Intehaan’ by Atif Aslam and Sunidhi Chauhan|
|Singer(s)||Jagjit Singh, Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal|
|Car Collection||BMW 3 series 320d (bought in 2018)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karishma Sharma
- Karishma Sharma is an Indian actress and model, who is known for working in the Hindi entertainment industry. She is known for working in ALTBalaji’s 2017 web series titled ‘Ragini MMS: Returns.’
- After Karishma Sharma was born in Mumbai, she later moved to Delhi and also lived in Patna, Bihar. Later, she returned to Mumbai.
- In an interview, she revealed that she wanted to be a singer and used to perform as a singer at singing competitions. She trained in classical singing for 3 years. She is also a trained pianist.
- When she was studying at Symbiosis University in Pune, she used to take part in fashion competitions.
- Before getting into the entertainment industry, she used to work as a marketing intern at BMW in Mumbai.
- In 2013, she worked as an assistant director with Nikhil Advani for his Bollywood film ‘D-Day.’
- In 2014, she worked in Zee TV’s horror show ‘Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein’ in which she made an episodic appearance in season 1. In the same year, she was cast in StarPlus’ romantic drama TV show ‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’ in which she played the role of Raina.
- In 2015, she appeared in an episode as Sonia in season 6 of SonyTV’s horror show ‘Aahat.’
- She appeared in StarPlus’ 2016 TV show ‘Silasila Pyaar Ka’ in which she appeared in a supporting role as Munmun.
- She appeared in a lead role as Shaheen in the 2018 comedy-drama film ‘Hotel Milan.’
- In 2017, she worked in Zing’s drama series ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ in which she played the role of Avni.
- She is well-known for playing the lead role of Ragini in ALTBalaji’s 2017 web series titled ‘Ragini MMS: Returns.’
- In 2018, she appeared opposite Gajendra Verma in the music video of the song ‘Tera Ghata’ by Gajendra Verma.
- In 2019, she featured as a maid in the music video of the song ‘Kanta Bai’ by Tony Kakkar.
- In 2019, she appeared in two comedy shows on Sony TV titled ‘The Comedy Circus Show’ and ‘The Kapil Sharma Show.’
- Reportedly, Karishma Sharma is a huge fan of Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan. In an interview, she revealed that when she watched him die in the Bollywood film ‘Kal Ho Na Ho,’ she did not eat food for two days. She said,
When I watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, my hair was long at that time and just because I wanted to look like Kajol, I myself cut my hair short. I didn’t eat food for two days because Shah Rukh Khan died in Kal Ho Naa Ho. I had all the drama for SRK but I never attempt to meet him. But when I came to Mumbai, I had this feeling like I decided I will share the screen with him someday and I will for sure.” International Business Times
- She has worked as a model for many clothing brands and fashion designers. In 2019, she walked the ramp for Masuuma Namjoshi’s Avant Garde collection of ZARF Spring Summer 2019 at the Bombay Times Fashion Week. In the same year, she walked the ramp as the show stopper for Sionnah, an haute couture fashion house, at The Wedding Junction Show.
- In 2019, she played the role of Anisha in the Bollywood film ‘Fastey Fasaatey.’
- In 2019, she appeared on the July cover of Exhibit magazine.
- In 2019, she was cast as a dancer for the item number ‘Paisa’ from the 2019 Bollywood film ‘Super 30’ starring Hrithik Roshan.
- In 2021, she appeared on the cover of Wedlook magazine. In the same year, she was featured on the cover of Fitlook magazine.
- In 2022, she was cast to play the role of Siya in the Bollywood film ‘Ek Villain Returns.’
- In an interview, when she was asked about which social media celebrities annoys her the most to which she replied Dhinchak Pooja and Somvati Mahawar. She does not consider them celebrities. She said,
There is this aunty on social media known for her “Hello fraands, Chai Pi Lo, Hello fraands, Khana kha lo” I mean what the hell is that? And she’s getting one lakh views like what is going on? And then there is Dhinchak Pooja. These women are so annoying I mean they are not celebrities but people have made them celebrities.” International Business Times
- In 2021, she was chosen as the face of Lenphor cosmetics.
- She considers Indian actress Tabu as her celebrity crush.
- In an interview, she shared that the first paycheque that she received was worth Rs 6000. She bought a Mango handbag worth 2000 rupees using her first Paycheque.
- She has an interest in baking and likes to bake cakes for her family and friends.
- The first adventure sport she attempted was bungee jumping.
- In an interview, she revealed that being typecast as a bold actress does not bother her. As long as she is getting work, she would not mind playing bold roles. She said,
Maybe but I don’t know and I don’t think it will change because I’m doing a film in which I have done some bold scenes. And I can’t really stop because if I am getting work and good characters to play I won’t worry about getting typecast. For me, I am very happy doing my work and getting back-to-back roles.” International Business Times
- She smokes occasionally.
- She is often spotted consuming alcohol in public.