Prabhakar Sail Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Known For||Being one of the witnesses in Aryan Khan's drug case (2021)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||Year 1981|
|Age (as of 2021)||40 Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||He has two children.|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Santosh Sail (image in parents' section)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prabhakar Sail
- Prabhakar Sail is an Indian bodyguard who claimed to be the personal bodyguard of KP Gosavi, one of the witnesses in Aryan Khan’s drug case.
- Sail lives with his mother and brother at his residence in Koldongri, Andheri West, Mumbai.
- Initially, he started working as a security guard, and in 2021, he started working as a bodyguard.
- He came into the media as one of the witnesses of Aryan Khan drug case in 2021. He claimed that he was the bodyguard of KP Gosavi who is the private investigator and one of the witnesses in Aryan Khan’s drug case.
- While talking to the news reporters, Sail said that while Aryan was in the NCB’s custody, he heard KP Gosavi and Sam D’Souza (another witness) talking about a money deal on the phone. While sharing the whole incident, he said that Gosavi and Sam decided to meet near Big Bazaar, Lower Parel, Mumbai, where they discussed the money settlement of Rs. 18 crores out of which Rs. 8 crores were the share of the NCB official Sameer Wankhede.
- In an affidavit submitted by Prabhakar on social media in October 2021, he mentioned that on 22 July 2021 KP Gosavi appointed him as his (KP’s) personal bodyguard. He also released a video message on social media in which he shared the details of the money settlement case in the Aryan Khan drug case. He said,
On the 1st of October 2021 at around 9:45 p.m., he (Gosavi), called me and told me that he had left. Kiran Gosavi, who called me on 2 October at 735, said that he had transferred 500 rupees into my Google Pay account. He also told me that he was sending me a location via WhatsApp. At 8:45 PM, I arrived at CST railway station. I checked the location on WhatsApp and it showed me that it was the NCB office. I arrived by taxi, and parked my snow white Innova car JG 3000 opposite the NCB office. Vijay Suryavanshi, driver, asked me where KP Gosavi was. I was told by Vijay Suryavanshi that KP Gosavi was in NCB office, along with NCB officials. At 10:00 AM, I was at the driver’s side. Kiran Gosavi called me and brought down the NCB officer to take me to the NCB office. Kiran Gosavi, the officer and I left the Innova. They instructed me to wait. KP Gosavi called me at 12:00 p.m. and told me to wait at the green gate. Kiran ko Sabhi sent me some photos on WhatsApp at around 1:23 p.m. He asked me to watch out for the people in the photo and inform him if any are coming to board the cruise via green gate. As a result, I identified one person in the set of photographs and told him that he had boarded bus number 2700 via WhatsApp. He replied that he had identified the person and that 13 people were arrested. Around 10:30 p.m. KP Gosavi called me in the boarding area. I saw Munmun dhamecha, a girl, and a few other NCB officials.”
Kiran Gosavi, accompanied by a NCB official, took Aryan Khan in a white Innova to the NCB office. At 1 a.m., I walked to the NCB office. KP Gosavi calls me at 1 a.m. to inform me that I must sign as pancha. Sameer Wankhede directed me to sign my signatures. One NCB salekar told me to sign on 10 blank paper. Salekar asked me my Aadhar details. I didn’t have my Aadhar Card so I asked him if he could send me a soft copy of my Aadhar Card from my mobile no 9137*** **99 to what’s app number 8167609 712. He then asked me to eat and gave Suryavanshi one packet of food.”
Sail further said,
After some time KP Gosavi went down and met Sam D’Souza 500m away from the NCB office. Sam shoes I spoke with KP Gosavi about 5 minutes. After going around the NCB offices, Sam D’Souza said that he and KP Gosavi had gotten out of the car and met again. KP Gosavi then left the Innova white Innova, and Sam D’Souza Innova crysta accompanied us. We stopped at Lower Parel Bridge, near Big Bazaar. Others also stopped at this location. We reached lower Parel KP Gosavi when Sam was calling. Sam said that you had put a bomb worth rupees 25 million and let us settle at 18, because it has to cross to Sameer Wakhede.”
View this post on Instagram
- Later, while talking to the reporters, he said that he came into the media as he had a threat of life. He said,
KP Gosavi has gone missing and I fear that he could be killed or taken hostage. Witnesses are often killed or taken away in large cases. I wanted to declare the truth” at the end of his affidavit.”
- He was then provided security by the Maharashtra government. The Home Minister of Maharashtra Dilip Walse Patil said,
Prabhakar Sail had approached the police to demand security and he has been given security. It is our duty to give protection to everyone. I had a brief discussion with the CM (Uddhav Thackeray) over the issue, not in detail.”
- While talking about Sail’s protection, DCP Mumbai Manjunath Singe said,
We have given Sail a high level of security after we received his request letter. Our team visited both his houses at Andheri but he was not there. Later, we found him at some other address. We can’t share more about his present location but he is safe under our protection.”
- Later, his family members were interviewed by the news reporters. While talking to the reporters, Sail’s father-in-law said,
I am more than 70 years old and I am taking care of my daughter and her two kids at this age. Prabhakar is not worried about the kids and his wife. After this incident, I tried to contact him but he was unavailable.”
- While talking about Prabhakar, his mother said,
A person claiming to be a police officer barged into our house. He demanded to know the whereabouts of Sail. The man was in civil dress and kept telling us that it would be harmful to us if we didn’t share the information about Prabhakar. I called my neighbours who asked him to show his ID, but the man escaped through the staircase. We’re worried because of this. We tried to contact Prabhakar but he is not available.”
- When Prabhakar’s brother was interviewed by the reporters, he said,
He (Prabhakar) had no work during COVID last year. I fought with him many times as the entire responsibility of the family is on me. In July, he told me Gosavi had hired him as his bodyguard. He told us that he would stay there and would visit home only during Diwali. My mother has blood pressure problems and she became more ill after a stranger visited our home. We all are very tense. We have no idea if Prabhakar is safe or not.”