Marital Status: Unmarried
Height: 5’ 7”
Age: 28 Years
|Profession||Cricketer (Batsman/ Wicket-keeper)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI- Did not play yet
Test- Did not play yet
T20- Did not play yet
|Jersey Number||# 4 (Delhi Capitals)|
|Domestic/State Team||Delhi Capitals
Royal Challengers Bangalore
|Bowling Style||Right arm|
|Date of Birth||2 December 1993 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Kallisseri village, Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta, Kerala|
|School||MGM Higher Secondary School, Thiruvalla
High School Ranni, Perunad
|College/University||Marthoma College, Thiruvalla|
|Educational Qualifications||BA Political Science|
|Tattoo(s)||Right forearm: Black Band tattoo
Left forearm: A Compass tattoo
Left wrist: An Anchor tattoo
|Relationships & More|
|Net Worth (approx.)||20 Lakhs citation|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vishnu Vinod
- Vishnu Vinod is an Indian cricketer, who plays as wicketkeeper batsmen for the Kerela state team in the domestic circuit and Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League.
- Vishnu Vinod is known for his aggressive style, who can open in an innings as well as can bat lower down the order.
- Vishnu Vinod made his T20 debut in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy for the Kerala state team in the year 2014 against Karnataka. He has played 35 T20 matches for his state team Kerala to date, scoring 906 runs with an average of 30.20 and a strike rate of 136.03.
- At age of 20, Vishnu Vinod made his List A debut with the Kerala side in Vijay Hazare Trophy, scoring 1295 runs in 32 games at an average of 41.77 and a strike rate of 90.74.
- In 2016, Vishnu Vinod made his debut in first-class cricket but his performance has not been up to his standard in this particular format with 717 runs in 20 games with an average of 22.40.
- Even after his consistent performances in Vijay Hazare Trophy and Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy tournament was left unsold in the IPL player auction in 2016.
- His hopes of making an IPL debut was boasted after a shoulder injury to KL Rahul and was ruled out for the entire season vacating a spot for a wicket-keeper batsman in Royal Challengers Bangalore squad.
- Vishnu Vinod impressed RCB coach Daniel Vettori during the trials by facing bowlers like Shane Watson, Tymal Mills, and Adam Milne in the nets and was offered to sign the contract with them.
- Vishnu Vinod played three matches in his debut season for his side scoring just 19 runs in those games and was released by RCB for the next season.
- Vishnu Vinod scored the most runs in Vijay Hazare Trophy in 2019-2020. He scored 508 runs in 8 matches at an average of 63.50 including three centuries.
- Owing to his performance, he was bought by Delhi Capitals at a base price of INR 20 Lakhs for the 2021 IPL season.
— Delhi Capitals (Stay Home. Wear Double Masks😷) (@DelhiCapitals) March 16, 2021