Manpreet Kaur Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Height: 5' 9"
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-38|
|Eye Colour||Dark Black|
|Date of Birth||12 November|
|School||Mt. Carmel High School, Rourkela|
|College/University||Smt Manoramabai Mundle College of Architecture, Nagpur|
|Tattoo(s)||• Nirbho Tattoo on her left tricep
• A tattoo on her left wrist
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Sunny Cheema (model)
• Umar Riaz (actor, model, and surgeon) (rumoured) The Times of India
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Karamjeet Kaur
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manpreet Kaur
- Manpreet Kaur is an Indian architect, model, and actor who participated as a wild card contestant on Star Bharat’s show Swayamvar Mika Di Vohti.
- She grew up in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
- Since childhood, she was interested in the glamour industry. After completing her formal studies, she worked as a speech and drama trainer at a UK-based firm.
- In 2016, Manpreet Kaur appeared in Pune Style Week.
- Manpreet Kaur earned her first beauty pageant title, Mrs. Maharashtra, in 2017.
- In 2017, she participated in the fbb Colors Femina Miss India pageant.
- She walked the runway in the Lakmé Fashion Week 2018.
- Manpreet’s boyfriend Sunny Cheema, met her at a common friend’s party and became friends. Soon, they fell in love with each other. According to Manpreet, Sunny Cheema proposed to her through an email.
- In 2019, she participated in MTV Love School 4 along with her boyfriend Sunny Cheema, and they became the winner of the show. After winning the show, Manpreet said,
The journey of Love School has been an incredible experience for both of us. We have learnt how important it is to evolve and love yourself, and it helped our relationship evolve. Sunny and I are strong as an individual but being with each other has made us better and stronger. In the finale, both the couples competing against us were fierce contenders and they had proved themselves in most of the tasks, but our belief, trust and faith helped us overcome all the challenges and won.”
- In the same year, she appeared on The Kapil Sharma Show.
- In 2019, she was featured in the Haryanvi song Maa Ne Bandha Dora 2 along with her boyfriend Sunny Cheema.
- In 2022, she hosted a chat show, “Crazy Celebs;” the show earned her the title ‘The Ghaint Sardarni.”
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
- She is an animal lover and has a pet dog named ‘Jagga Daku’ and a cat named ‘Gabbar Dakku.’
|↑2||The Times of India|