|Real name||• Altaf Tadavi The Times of India
• Altaf Shaikh The Times of India
|Famous for||Winning Bigg Boss 16
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||Song: Wata (2018)
Album: Tadipaar (2020)
|Date of Birth||30 August 1999 (Monday) DNA India|
|Age (as of 2022)||23 Years|
|Religion||Islam YouTube - Raaj Jones|
|Tattoo(s)||• On his chest: Compton
• On right hand: Letter 'S' on little finger, 'T' on ring finger, 'A' on middle finger, and 'N' on index finger
• On left hand: Tattoo on all four fingers, one tattoo near the thumb and one tattoo on the wrist
|Controversy||Assault Allegation by Ex-girlfriend Auzma Shaikh
In 2022, after Azuma and MC Stan broke up with each other, MC Stan shared her residential address on his social media. The address was seen by his followers and some of them even came to her house; she even received rape threats. Later, she also posted his address on social media due to which she was assaulted by men sent by MC Stan. In an interview, she she talked about the alleged verbal and physical assault by MC Stan's friends and said,
"I too posted MC Stan’s and his manager Vardhaman Mehta’s home addresses on my Instagram account with a video. In revenge, he called Santacruz police station and filed a non-cognisable complaint against me for posting his address. On February 21, I went to the police station with two of my friends after we were called. Mehta was there with his friends. When we were returning home, Mehta and his friends Aakash and Sunny followed us on bikes. They stopped the auto, verbally abused us, kicked and thrashed us and also snatched my iPhone and smashed it.” Mid Day
Her face and nose was hurt. She returned to Santacruz police station, but the police didn’t register our complaint. On 3 March 2022, Police registered the FIR against Mehta, Aakash and Sunny, but did not arrest anyone. Mid Day
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Auzma Shaikh (rapper) (2021-2022)
|Siblings||He has an elder brother.|
|Expensive Things/Valuables||• According to MC Stan, he loves the Hindi language so much that he has customized a diamond necklace with the term "HINDI" worth 1.5 crores that he loves to flaunt on various occasions.
• He has a customized diamond chain with the rupees logo "₹." It is made up of over 60 carat diamonds.
• He has another customized chain with the term "Slatt."
• One of his necklaces has a snake shaped pendant.
Some Lesser Known Facts About MC Stan
- MC Stan is an Indian rapper who appeared in season 16 of Colors TV’s reality show ‘Bigg Boss.’ On 12 February 2023, he became the winner of ‘Bigg Boss’ season 16 and won the trophy. He also won a cash prize of Rs 31,80,000 and a car. The Times of India
- At the age of 12, he became a Qawwali performer.
- He chose MC Stan as his stage name as he is a fan of famous American rapper Eminem and Eminem’s fanbase’s name is Stans.
- MC Stan wrote his first rap song when he was in the 8th standard.
- His elder brother introduced him to rapping. MC Stan listened to songs by rappers like 50 Cent, Eminem, and more. He even took English classes to understand the lyrics of the songs.
- He wants to become an international music artist and make Hindi a global language through his raps. In an interview, he said,
Hindi is my genre and I want to take Hindi onto a worldwide platform as it is my ‘matrabhasha.’ I desire to disperse this language until it is incorporated into the school curriculum of Western countries which also led me to start my own record label called Hindi Records.” India TV News
- He wants to collaborate with American rapper Lil Baby.
- Some of his popular songs are Khuja Mat (2019), Snake (2021), Ek Din Pyaar (2021), Broke Is A Joke (2021), Basti Ka Hasti (2022), and more.
- He has collaborated with many music artists including Seedhe Maut, Raftaar, and others.
- In 2022, he released his second album ‘Insaan.’
- In 2022, he appeared as a contestant on the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss’ season 16, and in February 2023, he won the show.
- In an interview, when he was asked about the reason why he became a contestant on Bigg Boss, he replied,
For me, it is a huge thing for someone like me who rose from a basti (slum) in Pune to enter the BB house. I want to clear some controversies and want to experience this new world. People usually have a lot of misconceptions about me because of the way I talk, maybe. I speak a lot of truth and hence, they have an issue. Recently, there was a controversy about my song related to a girl, so I hope and wish to clarify all that. I want people to see me in a different light, they judge me basis my songs. I hope to change that after Bigg Boss 16.” India Today
- He often attracts controversy for the offensive lyrics in his rap songs. In an interview, he talked about it and shared that he was trying to control his anger and abuse, and he participated in ‘Bigg Boss’ for detoxification of himself. He said,
I am trying to practice meditation and other mediums to control my anger and abuses. It is a way of expression for me, because if I don’t express in that form, then things can turn violent. I am going inside to do detox.” India Today