Age: 28 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Profession(s)||Music Director, Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 29 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
|Debut||Singing Debut: 4Men Down (2014)
Film Debut: Stupid 7 (2013)
|Date of Birth||7 December 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|School||Veda Vyasa D.A.V Public School, Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Playing, Hanging out with friends|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Jatinder Gaba (Punjabi Music Director)
Mother- Sangeeta Gaba
Sister- Pallavi Gaba
|Favourite Food||Chilly Paneer|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Sports||Rugby, Basketball|
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Favourite Song||Nahi Samne|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Kashmir, Goa|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Millind Gaba
- Millind Gaba was born into a Punjabi Family in Delhi.
- His father Jatinder Gaba is a renowned Punjabi music director.
- During his school days, he was an average student.
- He loves to play casio and piano.
- Millind started his singing career at the age of 18.
- He is famous for his songs like Welcome Back (title track), Dilliwali Zaalim Girlfriend, Bas Tu by Roshan Prince, Yaar Mod Do by Guru Randhawa, and Main Tan V Pyar Karda by Happy Raikoti.
- In 2014, he got fame from his debut song 4MenDown.
- He admires Yo Yo Honey Singh.
- Gaba considers Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan as his inspiration.