Hometown: Chalbalpur, Kulti, West Bengal
|Profession||Student Activist, Politician|
|Famous For||Leading many protests against atrocities of government during her college days|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Political Party||Communist Party of India (Marxist)
|Political Journey||• Minakshi Mukherjee was an active member of Student’s Federation of India during her college days.
• Later, Minakshi was included in the local committee of CPI(M)’s youth wing, Democratic Youth Federation of India(DYFI) in 2008.
• Considering her hard work of several years, Minakshi was appointed as the state President of DYFI in 2018.
• Minakshi Mukherjee also took active part in protest’s against CAA-NRC in 2019.
• She bravely faced the police lathi’s to save her companion’s during the march to Nabbana on 11 February 2021. This march was against the government for not able to find a suitable solution for un-employment in so many years.
• Minakshi was also included in CPI(M)’s West Bengal state committee.
• Minakshi Mukherjee was declared as the candidate from Nandigram seat for West Bengal state elections 2021 against TMC supremo Mamata Banerjee.
|Year of Birth||1984|
|Age (as of 2021)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Chalbalpur, Kulti, West Bengal|
|Hometown||Chalbalpur, Kulti, West Bengal|
|School||• Matriculation from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education in the year 2000.
• Senior Secondary from West Bengal Council of Secondary Education in 2002.
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor of Art’s from Burdwan University in 2005.
• Master of Art’s (Political Science) from Burdwan University in 2007.
• B.Ed from Burdwan University in 2010 Election Commission of India
|Address||Vill- Chalbalpur, P.O-Sitarampur, P.S-Kulti, Dist.- Paschim Bardhaman, Pin- 713359|
|Hobbies||• Listening songs
• Doing household chores
|Relationships & More|
|Bike Collection||Wego scooty, Model 2013, TVS Motor Company Ltd
|Salary (approx.)||Rs 5000 Election Commission of India|
|Assets/Properties||Plot number 99,Mouza-Chalbalpur Election Commission of India|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs 132198.72 Election Commission of India|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Minakshi Mukherjee
- Minakshi Mukherjee’s village, Chalbalpur, is situated just one kilometre from Benagram (the haunted coal village of west bengal).
- Before joining as a full time volunteer of CPI(M), Minakshi was working as a lab assistant at a local college.
- Minakshi Mukherjee’s father, Manoj Mukherjee, was an active participant in farmer’s protest 2020.
- Her mother, Parul Mukherjee, had worked for All India Democratic Women’s Association.