|Real Name||Mona Shourie Kapoor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||3 February 1964|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Date of Death||25 March 2012|
|Place of Death||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||48 Years|
|Death Cause||Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Sattee Shourie, Film Producer
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Archana Shourie
|Favourite Destination(s)||U.S.A, U.K, Mumbai|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Anil Kapoor, Mithun Chakraborty|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Boney Kapoor (m.1983–div.1996)
|Children||Son- Arjun Kapoor
Daughter- Anshula Kapoor
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mona Shourie Kapoor
- Did Mona Shourie Kapoor smoke?: Not Known
- Did Mona Shourie Kapoor drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born in Delhi to mother Sattee Shourie, a film producer.
- She was the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of “Future Studios” in Mumbai, which was the largest and the most captivating indoor shoot platform of that time.
- Mona had maintained a versatile personality of hers’ throughout her life. She was also a partner at Business Aids’ & Machine Exports.
- In 1983, she got married to famous Indian film producer- Boney Kapoor.
- Heading towards filming industry, she entered production line in 1986 and co-ordinated movies- Sheesha, casting Mithun Chakraborty, Munmun Sen, and Mallika Sarabhai, and then Farishtey in 1991, featuring Dharmendra, Vinod Khanna, Sridevi, and Rajnikanth.
- She was blessed with children- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor, but in 1996, she divorced her husband Boney Kapoor because of Boney’s extramarital affair with famous Bollywood star Sridevi, which started during the shoot of Mr India.
- Even after her divorce with Boney, she continued to live with her in-laws and stayed with them until her death.
- She also produced some popular TV shows named Hera Pheri, Yug, Wilayatee Babu, and Kaise Kahoon, which were broadcasted on channels like Star Plus and Doordarshan.
- Various TV shows and films produced by Mona were highly praised by the media, viewers, and sponsors.
- Mona was described as a very humble, polite, and a positive lady by her neighbours and relatives.
- She was detected with cancer at stage 3 and her treatment took place at Hinduja Hospital. She fought for her life very boldly with cancer and still sustained her optimistic personality. But just before few months after her son’s debut release titled “Ishqzaade”, she died of multiple organ failures 25 March 2012.
- Here’s a brief video showcasing Mona’s life story:
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)