|Profession(s)||Fitness Trainer, YouTuber|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height Instagram||in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||12 July 1994 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||She was born in a small village located in Himachal Pradesh.|
|School||The New Public School, Chandigarh|
|College/University||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification(s) YouTube||B.Sc. in Industrial Chemistry
M.Sc. in Environmental Science (2015-2017)
|Food Habit||Vegetarian YouTube|
|Address||Sector 18, Chandigarh|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Her roka ceremony with Onkar Randhawa was held in the year 2020.|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Onkar Randhawa (advocate)
|Parents||Father- Gajender Gautam (businessman)
Mother- Devika Gautam
|Siblings||Brother- Aditya Gautam (fitness trainer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mukti Gautam
- Mukti Gautam is an Indian health coach, environmentalist, and a YouTube sensation. She is also a Chandigarh-based food vlogger.
- Born in Himachal Pradesh, she relocated to Chandigarh at the age of 10.
- Mukti is a national level taekwondo player and a state-level Kho-Kho player. She has also played badminton in her school and college days. Being a sports enthusiast, fitness comes naturally to her.
- After completing her post-graduation, she started working as a government employee in the “Swachh Bharat Mission.” Under this initiative, Mukti worked on a solid waste management project in Punjab. She then joined Ernst & Young to work on another solid waste management project in Haryana. Mukti has also worked as an environmental consultant at Punjab Municipal Infrastructure Development Company (PMIDC) in Chandigarh.
- In 2017, along with her full-time job, she started a self-titled YouTube channel where she began posting videos of exercises (that do not require gym equipment) and homemade recipes for diet food.
- Mukti was awarded as the ‘Best Fitness Blogger 2019,’ and she was also featured in the TLJ fitness magazine.
- In 2019, she started a food vlogging YouTube channel titled ‘Foodie We’ with her brother Aditya and boyfriend Onkar, where she explores various food recipes from almost all over India. In a YouTube video, she mentioned that she makes sure that no food is wasted, and she distributes the leftover food to underprivileged children.
- In a YouTube video, when she was asked why she makes food vlogs and fitness videos as they have completely opposite content, she said,
I believe in having a balance in life so the occasional beer and brownie is a must!”
- Under her Healthy India initiative, Mukti has launched an Ayurvedic brand called ‘Om Dhatu.’
- Mukti is an ardent animal lover. She has a pet dog named Teddy.
- Owing to her study of environmental sciences, Mukti aspires to work for environmental causes in the future.
- Mukti is one of the few successful female fitness influencers in India. In an interview, when she was asked what motivated her towards this field, she said,
My goal is to reach as many women as possible to help and inspire them to live life on their own terms! I believe a workout can turn around a day and that food is healing.”
- In January 2021, Mukti, along with her brother Aditya and boyfriend Onkar, started another vlog channel titled OMG Vlogs, where O stands for Onkar, M stands for Mukti, and G stands for Gautam (Aditya).
- Mukti has a massive following on her various social media accounts. As of February 2021, she has more than 755K subscribers on her fitness channel. Subscriber count on her Foodie We channel is around 631K subscribers.