Natasa Stankovic Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Age: 31 Years
Marital Status: Engaged
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Dancer, Film Director, Film Producer|
|Famous For||Being the fiancee of the Indian cricketer, Hardik Pandya|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Film (Bollywood): Satyagraha (2013)
Film (Tamil): Arima Nambi (2014)
Film (Kannada): Dana Kayonu (2016)
TV: Bigg Boss 8 (2014)
Music Video (Model): Tureya Tureya Janda Tere Mode Te Bandook Ve (2014)
Web Series: The Holiday (2019)
|Date of Birth||4 March 1992 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Pozarevac, Serbia, Europe|
|Hometown||Pozarevac, Serbia, Europe|
|School||Ballet High School, Novi Sad, Serbia|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Travelling, Horse Riding|
|Tattoo||On The Left Forearm: 'Faith'
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||• Hardik Pandya and Natasa Stankovic got married to each other amid the nationwide lockdown due to COVID-19. India Today
• On 14 February 2023, Hardik Pandya and Natasa Stankovic renewed their wedding vows in a Christian wedding ceremony in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Aly Goni
• Sam Merchant (Former Model, Entrepreneur)
• Hardik Pandya
|Husband/Spouse||Hardik Pandya (cricketer)
|Children||Son- Agastya (born in July 2020)
|Parents||Father- Goran Stankovic
Mother- Radmila Stankovic
|Siblings||Brother- Nenad Stankovic
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Book||Discover Your Destiny by Robin Sharma|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natasa Stankovic
- She was born into a middle-class family in Pozarevac, Serbia.
- Natasa developed an interest in dancing since she was 3 years old.
- She attended Serbia’s Ballet Dance School for seventeen years and specialised in different dance forms.
- Simultaneously, Natasa started taking up modelling assignments in Serbia.
- In 2010, Natasa participated in a beauty pageant and won the title of “Miss Sports of Serbia.”
- Subsequently, she moved to Mumbai (India) to pursue a career in modelling and acting.
- In Mumbai, she started her career as a model. Natasa featured in the TV advertisements of various brands like Philips, Cadbury, Tetley, J Hampstead, Durex, and Johnson & Johnson.
- In 2013, she featured in the item song ‘Aiyo Ji Hamri Atariya Mein’ from the film “Satyagraha.”
- Thereafter, she made special appearances in many Bollywood films like “Fukrey Returns,” ”FryDay,” and “Zero.”
- In 2014, Natasa made her Tamil film debut by featuring in the song ‘Naanum Unnil Paadhi’ from the film “Arima Nambi.”
- Her Kannada debut came in the year 2016 with the film “Dana Kayonu.”
- She earned recognition by featuring in Badshah‘s song “DJ Waley Babu.”
- She has also featured in the music video of Gippy Grewal‘s Punjabi song “Nai Shad Da.”
- In 2014, Natasa participated in the game reality show “Bigg Boss 8.”
- She appeared on the cover of the October 2018 edition of the ‘Just Urbane Magazine.’
- In 2019, Natasa along with her ex-boyfriend Aly Goni, participated in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9.”
- In the same year, she appeared in Zoom TV’s web series “The Holiday” in which she played the role of ‘Sara.’
- She has also walked the ramp for many fashion shows like India Runway Week.
- Natasa is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog, Curly.
- Stankovic’s source of inspiration is her mother.
- On 1 January 2020, Natasa got engaged to the Indian cricketer, Hardik Pandya. Hardik announced his engagement with Natasa by sharing pictures and videos from the ceremony on his Instagram account.