Natasha Suri Age, Height, Weight, Affairs, Family, Biography, & More
|Real Name||Natasha Suri|
|Profession(s)||Model, Host, Actress, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-23-36|
|Date of Birth||15 May 1984|
|Age (as in 2018)||34 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Convent Girls High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Jai Hind College,
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor In Business Management|
|Debut||Film (As An Actress): King Liar (Malayalam film, 2016)
TV: (As A Host) Cell Guru
|Ethnicity||Half Telugu & Half Punjabi|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Reading, Dancing|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2002: Navy Queen: winner
2003: Miss Maharashtra: winner
2004: Get Gorgeous-1: winner
2006: Miss India World winner; Miss Beautiful Smile; Miss Personality
2006: Miss World: Semifinalist, Miss Best Body(2nd), Best Designer Gown, Miss Talent (top 5)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Rajan Suri
Mother- Radha Suri
Sister(s)- Rupali (Host And Theatre Artist), Soniya (Entrepreneur)
|Favourite Food||Chiken Biryani|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Vinod Khanna, Amrish Puri|
|Favourite Director(s)||Karan Johar, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Anand L Rai|
|Favourite Style Icon(s)||Princess Diana, Marlyn Monroe, Rekha|
|Favourite Shopping Destination(s)||USA & Europe|
|Favourite Perfume Brand(s)||Issey Miyake Nuit & Tom Ford Black Orchid|
|Car Collection||Hyundai Creta
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natasha Suri
- Does Natasha Suri smoke?: Not Known
- Does Natasha Suri drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She also bagged the titles ‘Miss Beautiful Smile’ and ‘Miss Personality’ in Femina Miss India pageant 2006.
- She was the 1st runner-up in the Best Body event at the Miss World (which was said to be received by an Indian beauty queen after many years at ‘Miss World’).
- Prior to her participating in Miss India Pageant, she had won 8 beauty pageants like Navy Queen, Miss Maharashtra, Get gorgeous-1, etc.
- India’s ace photographer Atul Kasbekar discovered her and titled her as “One of the most beautiful faces of 2006 in the Annual Canon Calendar”. Also, she was featured as a ‘Stunner’ in the ‘Cosmopolitan’ magazine in the first year of her career.
- She was praised for her accolades and success as an Ambassador of India by the President of Sri Lanka.
- She has walked the ramp for more than 800 shows and has modelled for top designers like Tarun Tahiliani, Rohit Bal, Sabyasachi, Hemant Trevedi, Suneet Varma, Ritu Kumar, Neeta Lulla, Shantanu Nikhil, etc.
- She has co-hosted the successful show ‘Big Switch-3’ with the film director Rohit Shetty.
- She also hosted Lady Gaga‘s exclusive interview for UTV at the first ever Indian Grand Prix with Shah Rukh Khan.
- She has hosted a few shows like ‘SuperDude’ on UTV Bindass, ‘Live out Loud’, and ‘Style Police’ on UTV.
- She was also a part of the reality show ‘Zor Ka Jhatka’ (Indian version of the popular water-based adventure show Wipeout) as a celebrity contestant hosted by Shahrukh Khan.
- She has been appointed as the “Tourism Ambassador of Mauritius”, also receiving a lifetime honour of being ‘Friends of Mauritius’ by the Deputy Prime Minister of Mauritius.
- She was invited as the Chief Guest by the Seychelles Government at their National Parade.
- She has been awarded the prestigious “Pillar of Hindustani Society” Award by TACCI.
- She was the official digital host for IIFA 2017; held in New York.
- She was rumoured to be dating cricketer Dwayne Bravo after her pictures with him went viral on social media. Later, she clarified through an Instagram post that she is just friends with him.
- She was recently seen playing a major role in the 2018 Bollywood film Baa Baaa Black Sheep.