Wife: Neha Dhupia
Age: 36 Years
|Full Name||Angad Singh Bedi|
|Profession(s)||Actor, TV Presenter|
|Famous For||Being the son of former Indian cricketer, Bishan Singh Bedi
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Actor): Kaya Taran (2004)
TV (Sports Anchor): Extraaa Innings IPLT20 (2010)
TV (Actor): 24 (2016)
|Date of Birth||6 February 1983|
|Age (as in 2019)||36 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School(s)||• Bishop Cotton School, Shimla
• St. Columba's School, Delhi
• Gyan Bharati Public School, Delhi
|College||St. Stephen's College, Delhi|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian (prefers Vegetarian Food)|
|Address||An Apartment in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Playing (Cricket, Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis), Cooking, Swimming|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Arpita Khan (Salman Khan's sister)
• Nora Fatehi (Actress & Dancer)
• Neha Dhupia (Actress)
|Marriage Date||10 May 2018|
|Wife/Spouse||Neha Dhupia (Actress)
Daughter- Mehr Dhupia Bedi (born on 18 November 2018)
|Parents||Father- Bishan Singh Bedi (Former Cricketer)
Mother- Anju Inderjit Bedi
|Siblings||Brother- Gavasinder (Half-brother)
• Neha Bedi (Elder)
• Gillinder (Half-sister)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Sunil Dutt, Naseeruddin Shah, Al Pacino|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Vidya Balan, Rekha, Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Director(s)||Imtiaz Ali, Christopher Nolan|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood- Sholay, Shahenshah, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Lagaan
Hollywood- The Godfather
|Favourite Song||"2 Seater" by Nindy Kaur|
|Favourite TV Show(s)||Kaun Banega Crorepati, Koffee with Karan|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, White, Sky Blue|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||John Varvatos|
|Car(s)||• Mercedes-Benz M-Class
• Renault Duster
|Assets/Properties||A farmhouse in Delhi|
- Does Angad Bedi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Angad Bedi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Angad Bedi was born into a cricketing family as his father, Bishan Singh Bedi, is counted amongst one of the most skilful spinners of India.
- His father was first married to an Australian woman named Glenith. Unfortunately, the marriage ended in divorce, after which he again got married to Anju Inderjit Bedi, with whom he has two children, Angad Bedi and Neha Bedi.
- Being raised in a cricketing atmosphere, he has always been passionate about cricket and even played for the Delhi under-16, under-19, and the Ranji Trophy.
- During his teenage days, Angad Bedi developed an interest in acting, and by the time he reached 17, he left cricket to pursue a career in acting.
- Fashion designer, JJ Valaya gave him his first break in modelling. During that period, TV anchor, Sashi Kumar, was making a film on the 1984 Sikh riots called ‘Kaya Taran’ (2004), and when he saw Angad’s modelling pictures, he approached him for the lead role in the film, and that’s how his acting career started.
- He is a fabulous cook and in 2010, he appeared in Star One’s cooking show called ‘Cook Na Kaho’ that was aired on Star One.
- The same year, Angad participated in an adventure/dare reality show, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 3 and reached the top 10.
- He made his Bollywood debut as Niranjan “Nanj” Nair in Remo D’Souza‘s directorial debut ‘F.A.L.T.U.’
- The same year, he hosted the season 1 of TV series, Emotional Atyachar that was aired on UTV Bindass.
- He rose to fame with his negative role of Rajveer Singh in Shoojit Sircar‘s directorial film ‘Pink’ (2016), alongside, Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu.
- In 2017, he played the role of Arvind Vashishth in an Indian-American web TV series, Inside Edge that was based on a fictional T20 cricket team, Mumbai Mavericks that plays in the Powerplay League.
- He first met Neha Dhupia at the ‘China House’ lounge in Mumbai and he instantly had a crush on her. Moreover, Neha’s parents had already given a clean chit on their marriage, it was Neha who made him wait for around four-and-a-half year to say a yes.
- On 10 May 2018, Angad Bedi tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Neha Dhupia in an intimate wedding ceremony.
- Angad Bedi idolizes Amitabh Bachchan to the extent that he can be considered an absolute fanboy of him.
- He still takes time for cricket and has played cricket for Sohail Khan‘s ‘Mumbai Heroes’ team in the ‘Celebrity Cricket League’ (CCL).
- Angad Bedi and Yuvraj Singh have been friends since childhood. It was Angad because of whom Yuvraj met his wife, Hazel Keech; as Angad’s Facebook friends include her.
- He has a dream to make a documentary or biopic of his father.
- Like his father, he is a left-hander.
- Before getting married to Neha Dhupia, he had dated around 75 women. Moreover, when he was in his early 20s, he dated a 10 year older woman to him.
- Angad Bedi is an avid dog lover and has around 10 dogs at his farmhouse in Delhi.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡