|Real Name||Pawan Shah|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 155 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 36 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
|Records (main ones)||Second Highest Individual Score in the U-19 Category: 282|
|Date of Birth||4 September 1999|
|Age (as in 2018)||19 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||SPM School, Yamunanagar, Nigdi|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Graduation (as in 2019)|
|Hobby||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Parents||Father- Hukum Shah (Motor Operator)
Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pawan Shah
- He learned the sport from Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation’s (PCMC) Varroc-Vengsarkar Academy.
- His coach in an interview said,
“When he joined the academy, he was slightly on the heavier side. I made him pad up and play in a practice match since he was sitting and watching it. The way he tried to play a hook shot to a pace bowler caught my eyes. His school was changed and he has kept improving ever since. The best part about this young lad is hardworking and eager to change himself for the better. He religiously follows the instructions given to him. He definitely likes to play big innings.”
- He shifted his school from SB Patil School to SPM school so that he could give more time in improving his cricketing skills.
- He has represented Maharashtra in U-14 and U-16 categories.
- He had played for West Zone for three years before wearing the Indian jersey.
- In 2018, he scored 282 runs in an innings against Sri Lanka in a U-19 test and clinched the second highest individual score in the U-19 category. He was run out in the innings just 18 runs shy from a triple hundred. He also hit 6 fours in an over in his record-breaking innings. He also scored 33 boundaries and a six in the same innings.