|Real Name||Poonam Vajendla Rao|
|Party||Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• In 2006, joined BJP as a normal member.
• In 2009, she contested Maharashtra Assembly Election from Ghatkopar against his father's former Personal Assistant, Ram kadam.
• In August 2010, became National Vice President of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha.
• In 2014, became Lok Sabha Member from Mumbai North Central.
• On 16 December 2016, she was appointed President of BJP's youth wing- Bhartiya Janata Yuva Morcha.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Date of Birth||9 December 1980|
|Age (as in 2016)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known (studied in the United Sates)|
|Family||Father- Late Pramod Mahajan (Politician)
Mother- Rekha Mahajan
Brother- Rahul Mahajan
|Major Controversies||Not Known|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Anand Rao Vejandla (Industrialist)
|Children||Son- Aadya Rao Vajandla
Daughter- Avika Rao Vajandla
|Net Worth||108 Crore INR (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Poonam Mahajan
- Does Poonam Mahajan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Poonam Mahajan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born in Mumbai to the former BJP politician- Pramod Mahajan.
- During her childhood, she used to be a shy girl.
- She studied in the United States along with her brother, Rahul Mahajan.
- She has a residence in the United Kingdom.
- Her father was murdered in 2006 by his brother.
- After her father’s demise, she joined BJP in 2006.
- She came into the public eye in 2006, when she organized a musical concert of Pakistani Ghazal singer Ghulam Ali (her father’s favorite singer).
- Late Gopinath Munde (Ex. Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra) is her uncle.
- She won the Lok Sabha seat from Mumbai North Central in 2014 by a huge margin of 1.86 lakh votes against Priya Dutt (two-time MP of Congress).
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡