|Real Name||Poppy Jabbal|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Anchor, Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-36|
|Date of Birth||21 July 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||29 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|School||Delhi Public School, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh|
|College/University||London College of Fashion, London, England|
|Educational Qualification||Master's degree in Fashion Designing|
|Debut||Film: Mahi NRI (2017, Punjabi)
Film: Lost & Found (2016, Web Series)
|Hobbies||Painting, Reading, Dancing, Travelling|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Karan V. Grover (Actor)
|Parents||Father- D. S. Jabbal
Mother- Pinky Jabbal (School Principal)
|Siblings||Brother- Angad Jabbal (Picture in parents section)
|Favourite Food(s)||Rajmah Chawal, Ice Cream|
|Favourite Actor||Sunny Deol|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Poppy Jabbal
- Does Poppy Jabbal smoke?: Not Known
- Poppy Jabbal always wanted to do something in the fashion industry. So, after completing her schooling, she went to London to get a degree in fashion designing.
- After completing a master’s degree in Fashion Designing, she moved to Mumbai and started her career as a model.
- Post ‘Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt’, Poppy Jabbal became a famous face in the entertainment industry and started getting more offers for TV ads and fashion show.
- She has done various fashion shows including ‘Lakme Fashion Week’, ‘Bangalore & Pune Fashion Weeks’, ‘India Bridal week’, etc.
- She has done more than 80 TV commercials and print shoots.
- Poppy Jabbal has also done hosting for many sports shows like ‘Pro Wrestling League Khel Fauladi’ (2015) and ‘Celebrity Cricket League’ (2014-15).
- She loves painting and also done a few workshops in painting.
- She is a fitness lover.
- Poppy Jabbal also hosted a Zee UK show named ‘Trendsetters’. The show telecasted more than 500 episodes.
- She was also a part of the TV show Vodafone MTV rush.