Age: 29 Years
Husband: Gurickk G Maan
Hometown: Mundian Jattan, Hoshiarpur
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Film (Bollywood): Jo Hum Chahein (2011) as 'Neha Kapoor'
Film (Punjabi): Best of Luck (2013)
Film (Telugu): Potugadu (2013)
TV: Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout (2011)
|Date of Birth||13 September 1990 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mundian Jattan, Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India|
|School||• Delhi Public School, Madhya Pradesh
• Scindia Kanya Vidyalaya, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
|College/University||Holkar College of Science, Indore|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Biotechnology|
|Hobbies||Sketching, Reading Books, Playing Basketball|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Sunny (actor)
• Gurickk G Maan (video director and film producer)
|Marriage Date||31 January 2020
|Husband/Spouse||Gurickk G Maan
|Parents||Father- Jasvinder Singh Mundi (Businessman)
Mother- Name Not Known (Feng Shui expert)
|Siblings||Brother- Gurupreet Singh Mundi (younger)
|Food||Pizza, Fruits, Prawns, and Salads|
|Street Food||Gol Gappe, Bhel|
|Dessert||Gulab Jamun, Malai Ghewar|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Film||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai|
|Holiday Destination(s)||Goa, Paris|
|Colour(s)||Orange, White, Black|
|Attire||Patiala Salwar Suit|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Simran Kaur Mundi
- Simran Kaur Mundi was born in a well-to-do family in Mumbai.
- Her family has its roots in Mundian Jattan, Hoshiarpur.
- After completing her graduation, Simran relocated to Mumbai from Indore and started working there as a guest relations executive with the Fame Cinemas in Andheri.
- At Fame Cinemas, she used to manage the bookings of professionals from the film and media industry.
- While working there, Simran got noticed by Bharat and Dorris Godambe (iconic make-up artist and hairstylist duo), who encouraged her to participate in Femina Miss India Universe 2008 beauty pageant.
- Although she lacked any formal modelling experience, Simran competed with country’s best models and went on to win the title “Femina Miss India Universe 2008.”
- In 2011, she participated in the game reality show “Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout,” which was hosted by Shah Rukh Khan.
- Simran started her acting career in 2011 with the Bollywood film “Jo Hum Chahein” in which she played the role of ‘Neha Kapoor.’
- Her Punjabi film debut came in the year 2013 with Gippy Grewal‘s “Best of Luck.”
- Mundi has also appeared in the Bollywood films “Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi” and “Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon.”
- Simran has walked the ramp for many fashion shows like Lakme Fashion Week.
- She has appeared in the advertisements of various brands like Parachute Hot Oil and Gagan Ghee.
- Mundi has also featured on the cover of the Simply Punjabi Magazine.
- She is fond of sweets.
- She loves dogs and has a pet dog, JayDee.
- In 2016, she appeared as a judge at the Miss India auditions in Chandigarh.
- Simran was honoured by the Chandigarh Police on the occasion of the Women Empowerment Celebrations in November 2015.
References/Sources: [ + ]