|Full Name||Rashid Hussain Sheikh|
|Famous For||Being a key assistant of Chhota Shakeel|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1971|
|Age (as in 2018)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||Thane, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Govandiya Shivaji School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||5th Standard|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Watching Movies|
|Controversies||• In 2000, he went to Bangkok to kill Chhota Rajan and shot his associate Rohit, however, Chhota Rajan managed to escape.
• He murdered Chhota Rajan's gang members John and Prashant.
• In 2005, he stabbed Chhota Rajan's close associate Baalu Dongre.
• He has been charged with several murders in Mumbai and other states.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother- Sajid, Ismail
Note- He has 7 siblings
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashid Malabari
- Does Rashid Malabari smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rashid Malabari drink alcohol?: Not Known
- When he was a kid, he used to live at Mumbai’s Dongri place with his family. After his father’s death in 1975, his family moved to Ghatkopar.
- When he was young, he used to work as a coolie at the bus stands, later he started working at tea shops and to earn more money, he started distributing milk door-to-door.
- When he was 13 years old, he opened his own tea shop. Later, his brother-in-law, Ismail, took him to Dubai.
- In Dubai, he used to work as a salesman in an Ice cream company Um-al-queen.
- His brother is also a criminal and has been arrested several times by the Mumbai Police. One day, when Rashid went to meet him in jail, he gave him Chhota Shakeel’s contact number.
- During those days, he was in need of money, so, he joined Chhota Shakeel’s gang.
- Once Rashid had planned to abduct a Dubai-based businessman returning to Mangalore, Karnataka for a ransom of ₹5 crore. The ransom amount was to be used to kill Varun Gandhi and Pramod Muthalik, Malbari confessed before the Mangalore police.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)