|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Debut||Film (Bengali): Abosheshey (2011)
Film (Bollywood): From Sydney with Love (2012)
TV: Paanch 5 Wrongs Make A Right (2013)
|Date of Birth||8 December 1996|
|Age (as in 2018)||21 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||La Martiniere Calcutta|
|College/University||Film and Television Institute of India, Pune|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
• Raj Chakraborty
• Saurav Chakraborty
• Saptarshi Chakravorty
|Favourite Actor(s)||Irfan Khan, Tony Leung Chiu-wai, Robert Downey Jr.|
|Favourite Actresses||Kate Winslet, Rani Mukerji, Madhuri Dixit, Karisma Kapoor|
|Favourite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Song||"Rafu" from Tumhari Sulu|
|Favourite Short Film||Ahalya (2015)|
|Favourite Web Series||Laakhon Mein Ek, Permanent Roommates, What The Folks|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ronjini Chakraborty
- She was born in a middle-class Bengali family. In an interview, she stated,
“My family is really supportive and they encouraged me in singing and dancing. Today, wherever I am, it is all because of the love and support of my family.”
- She has been trained in the Indian Classical Music for 7 years during her adolescence.
- Her mother wanted her to be a Singer, but her preference was acting. That’s why she chose acting as her career.
- She started her acting journey during her college. She joined a theatre group named “Theatrecian” and did several theatres.
- Then, she joined the FTII (Film and Television Institute of India) in Pune to do an acting course and to enhance her acting skills. After the completion of her training, she came back to Kolkata.
- She made her debut in the film industry in 2011 with a Bengali film, “Abosheshey.”
- After doing several Bengali films including Tears of Nandigram and Trayadashi, she shifted to Mumbai. There, she started giving auditions and got selected for TV ads. She did several advertisements for different firms including Cadbury Celebration, Sony Mix Channel, Bharat Nirman, Yebhi.com, and others.
- In 2011, Ronjini was shortlisted for a Colors TV daily soap, “Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha,” but she couldn’t be a part of the show as she got an offer for a movie, “From Sydney with Love” at the same time. From both choices, she opted for the movie.
- In 2013, she made her appearance in a sitcom of Channel V named “Paanch 5 Wrongs Make A Right.” The character of Zara which she played in the show became a great highlight of her acting career.
- She has also appeared in short films such as A Perfect Day by Abhinandan Gupta (2011), Just Friends by Arun Sukumar (2013), Blouse by Vijayeta Kumar (2014), and more.
- In 2018, she did a horror movie titled “Tumbbad” and got a high appreciation for her role.