|PinkVilla Nickname(s)||• Rysu
• Rice Pudding
|Profession||Aspiring singer and food critic|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||10 March 2004 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||19 Years|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School (DAIS), Mumbai
|Caste||Brahmin India E Info|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Rice and More - Instagram|
|Hobbies||Singing and Traveling|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||She is unmarried|
|Parents||Father- Chunky Panday (Bollywood actor)
Mother- Bhavna Panday (Costume designer & social media celebrity)
|Siblings||Sister- Ananya Panday (Elder) (Bollywood Actress)
|Beverage||Iced Vanilla Latte with Oat Milk|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rysa Panday
- Rysa Panday, the younger daughter of actor Chunky Panday and sister of Ananya Panday, is a well-known Indian YouTuber, aspiring singer, and food critic.
- On her YouTube channel, Rysa shares her singing videos, while on her Instagram accounts (one personal and the other with over 11K followers), she showcases her love for food and her ambition to become a singer and food critic.
- Rysa is also the cousin of social media influencers Alanna Panday and Ahaan Panday, who aspires to be an actor and model.
- Her grandfather, Sharad Panday, a renowned heart surgeon in Mumbai, has a street named after him in Bandra and performed the first-ever heart transplant surgery in India.
- In 2020, Rysa directed a short film titled “Daud,” which starred Samaira Kapur (the daughter of Karisma Kapoor and Sanjay Kapur) and Jahaan Kapoor (the son of Sanjay and Maheep Kapoor).
- She also appeared on the Netflix series “Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives” with her mother.
- Rysa has a sweet tooth and loves cooking and baking chocolate desserts. She is also a coffee lover who enjoys adding vanilla to her coffee.