Sahil Salathia (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Biography & More
|Real Name/Full Name||Sahil Salathia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 41 inches
- Waist: 31 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
|Date of Birth||13 April 1988|
|Age (as in 2017)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Jammu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai, Delhi, India|
|College||Panjab University, Chandigarh, India|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Software Engineering|
|Debut||Film: EVerest (2014)
TV: P.O.W. - Bandi Yuddh Ke (2016)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Inspector General of Police)
Mother- Not Known (Housewife)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Gymming, Driving, Playing Tennis, Swimming|
|Favourite Food||Indonesian Fish Curry, Eggs, Momos|
|Favourite Actors||John Abraham, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Katrina kaif|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood- Student of the Year, Dangal|
|Favourite Singers||Hard Kaur, Jasmine Sandlas|
|Favourite Colours||White, Black|
|Favourite Perfumes||Armani, Gucci|
|Favourite Sports||Tennis, Cricket|
|Favourite Models||Tyra Banks, Milind Soman|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sahil Salathia
- Does Sahil Salathia smoke?: Yes
- Does Sahil Salathia drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sahil Salathia was born and brought up in the Rajput family.
- He is a model turned actor who is well known for his work in the Ashutosh Gowariker‘s ‘Everest’ for which he won ‘Lion Gold Awards’ in the category of the best fresh face.
- He learned acting skills from Barry John’s Acting School.
- In 2012, he was a top 5 finalists amongst 32 Asian and Euro-Asian countries in ‘Mr.Asia 2012’ in Hong Kong.
- He did brand campaigning for more than 50 major brands in India like ‘Idea Cellular’, ‘Tata Indicom’, ‘Kingfisher’, ‘Big Bazaar’, ‘Mercedes Benz’ etc.
- He appeared in several major magazines such as ‘Maxim’, ‘GQ’, ‘India Today’, ‘Men’s Health India’ etc.
- He also worked in around 20 TVC ads such as ‘Tata Tetley Green Tea’, ‘Lava Mobile Phones’, ‘Tata Indica’, ‘Samsung’, ‘Loop Mobiles’ etc.
- Once he tried green hair streaks as he loves playing different hairstyles.
- He is a fitness freak.