|Full Name||Sanjay Gandhi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not known|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|College||National School of Drama, Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Degee in theater|
|Debut||Film: Black Friday (2004)
TV: Pradhan Mantri (2001)
|Favourite Actor||Sanjeev Kumar, Rajesh Khanna|
|Favourite Actress||Vidya Balan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Not known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjay Gandhi
- Does Sanjay Gandhi smoke?: No (Used to smoke earlier, but quit smoking)
- Does Sanjay Gandhi drink alcohol?: No (Used to drink earlier, but quit drinking)
- He was very close to veteran actor Rajesh Khanna.
- In the beginning, he was not serious about his career and hence was unemployed for years. During this time, he became an alcoholic and very aggressive by nature.
- He got a paralysis stroke in 2005.
- He worked as assistant director for his friend Anurag Kashyap (Director) for the movie ‘Udaan’.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)