|Profession(s)||Ethical Hacker, Entrepreneur, and Author|
|Famous For||Being the CEO of ‘TAC Security'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• 2014: State Award on the 65th Republic Day (Government of Punjab, India) by the then Chief Minister of Punjab, Parkash Singh Badal
• 2015: Punjabi Icon Award by PCHB
• 2017: 50 Most Influential Young Indians by GQ Magazine
• 2018: Forbes 30 Under 30 list by Forbes Asia
• 2018: Leaders of Tomorrow by St. Gallen Symposium
• 2019: Fortune India’s 40 Under 40 by Fortune (magazine)
• 2020: Top 100 Great People Managers by Forbes India & GMI
• 2020: Entrepreneur of the Year by Entrepreneur (magazine)
|Date of Birth||2 November 1993 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||27 Years|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• School Dropout (Class 8)
• He completed class 10 to class 12 through correspondence. Forbes The New Indian Express
|Office Address(es)||• St #200, CA. 1390 Market, San Francisco (HQ)
• 6300 Riverside Plaza Ln #118 Albuquerque, NM, United States
• # 175 & 176, Bannerghatta Main Road Bengaluru
• 4th Floor- Phase-8B, World Tech Tower C203, Mohali
• Plot No. 175 BKC, 2nd Floor, Kagalwala House, Mumbai
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (tax consultant in Ludhiana, Punjab)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Avneet Singh Arora (elder)|
|Film||3 Idiots (2009)|
|Film Scene||Shah Rukh Khan driving a convertible car around the mountains in ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’ (1995)|
|Car Collection||BMW 5 series and Audi A3 Economic Times|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Trishneet Arora
- Trishneet Arora is a legal hacker, entrepreneur, and author.
- He was least interested in studies while he was in school. In an interview, he said,
I just didn’t understand History and Geography. Instead of yelling at me, my parents took me to the park after being called to the Principal’s office and asked me why — I just told them that my life was understanding computers…the software and hardware and nothing else mattered to me.”
As a child, I would enjoy opening up toys and gadgets to see how they work internally as opposed to playing with them. When we got a computer at home — I became obsessed. My passion grew from playing computer games like Vice City to understanding the hardware of the system. My father became worried when he saw me being on the computer for hours on end— he tried putting in a password but by the end of the day I had figured out a way to bypass it. Eventually, he moved from being annoyed to impress and ended up buying me a new system! Whenever our system needed fixing, I would watch the expert closely and within a few short weeks, I had networked two computers myself. If there was any machine that needed fixing, my neighbours would come to me— and I was so young! “
- In 2013, at the age of 18, he started a cybersecurity firm ‘TAC Security.’ His company focuses on providing top cybersecurity services to various government organisations, private organisations, and various educational institutions. During an interview, he talked about providing training in educational institutions. He said,
I started training students in colleges and universities, helping them as a mentor to build their careers in cybersecurity. I realised one day I wanted to start corporate training as well. We then designed dedicated VAPT services for banks, corporate giants and MSMEs, which worked well and we got references one after the other.”
- In an interview, while talking about his first income, he said,
My learning grew threefold! I started with small projects — fixing computers and cleaning up the software and at the age of 19, I received my first big cheque of 60,000 Rupees. I used everything I had saved to invest in my own company – TAC Security Solutions.” Financial Express
- His top-notch clients are Reliance Industries Limited, Gujarat Police, Punjab Police, AMUL, RALSON, and the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
- Trishneet has also conducted various training sessions with the Punjab and Gujarat police in investigating cybercrime.
- He has been a member of the Forbes Technology Council for a long time.
- During an interview, he talked about cybersecurity and hacking. He said,
There is no doubt that it also means that a person with the right skills can even hack into any bank and get millions of dollars but, remember, the next moment, he could also be behind bars. It depends on what he wants to nurture. You have to be naturally inclined towards it and develop a healthy curiosity to delve deep into the systems. Initially, it was a tad difficult for me to understand the basics of hacking as there wasn’t too much reading material available on the internet then. But I relied on self-help. And as practice makes a man perfect, I realised I probably could pursue a career in it. After all, computers were the only thing I was good at.”
- TAC Security provides services related to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT), and he has also started Cyber Emergency Response Team.
- During an interview, he shared how people are availing services of his company in daily life. He said,
When you use any UPI application, you are using TAC Security. This means, if you are in India, you can say that for any digital payment you are making, TAC Security is directly or indirectly involved in that transaction. So, we are making an impact on digital payments for more than 50 crore people in India. That’s the value that we have seen from turning something we are passionate about into doing something with society for the greater good. It is not about doing something for society. I think it is better to do something with society and that is what we have done so far.”
- In 2019, he addressed a TEDx conference in Chandigarh.
- The Indian filmmaker Sunil Bohra announced in 2019 that he would make a film on Trishneet Arora’s life.
- He is a dog lover and owns a dog named Dollar.
- Trishneet has been featured on the cover page of various magazines.
- He loves playing golf in his leisure time.
- Trishneet has authored two books on cybersecurity and hacking i.e. ‘Hacking Talk’ and ‘Hacking with Smart Phones.’
- A documentary on him was telecasted on the digital channel ‘Epic On’ hosted by the popular Indian actor Ashutosh Rana in 2021.