|Profession(s)||Film producer and director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Second Marriage- 22 February 1989
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife- Chandra Nahata (Properiotorix at Chandra Enterprises, Chennai)
Second Wife- Jaya Prada (actor & politician)
|Children||He has three children from his first wife, and one of his daughters' name is Samyukta Kanwar.
|Parents||Father- Late Sunderlal Nahata (film producer)
Mother- Dhanalakshmi Nahata
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shrikant Nahata
- Shrikant Nahata is a Hindi film producer and director.
- He has produced many Hindi films like ‘Agent Gopi’ (1978), ‘Haisiyat’ (1984), ‘Wafadaar’ (1985), and ‘Sikka’ (1989).
- In 1989, he directed the Hindi film ‘Guru’ starring famous Indian actors like Mithun Chakraborty, Sridevi, and Shakti Kapoor.
- On 22 February 1989, he got married to the veteran Indian actress Jaya Prada without divorcing his first wife.
- He even had a child with his first wife Chandra even after he got married to Jaya.
- In an interview, Jaya said that she wanted to have her own child, but Shrikant never agreed to it. She then decided to adopt her sister’s son Sidhu. After a few years of Srikant and Jaya’s troubled married life, they got separated. In an interview, Jaya talked about Srikant. She said,
At a time when my career was at its peak, I faced certain problems related to income tax. Srikant Nahata stood by me during these tough times. He supported me, brought a smile to my face, and was a real friend. Srikant was already married but, slowly, love blossomed. We tied the knot on February 22, 1989.”