|Real Name||Shruti Merchant|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 152 lbs
|Date of Birth||3 August 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||TV: Dance India Dance Season 4 (2013)
Choreography: "Thug Le" from Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl (2011)
|Family||Father- Ramesh Merchant
Mother- Hridaya Merchant
Sister- Vaibhavi Merchant (Choreographer)
|Favourite Colour||White, Red, Orange|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Dhruv Bhandari (TV Actor)|
|Husband/Spouse||Dhruv Bhandari (TV Actor)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shruti Merchant
- Does Shruti Merchant smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shruti Merchant drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shruti Merchant is a recognized Bollywood dance choreographer who is the younger sister of another very well known choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant & grand-daughter of choreographer late Shri B. Hiralal.
- She began her career by assisting her sister Vaibhavi Merchant in the films like Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Dhoom 3, Aiyaa, Kurbaan, Dil Bole Hadippa, Dilli 6 & many more.
- She toured countries like USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, U.K, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, etc. with the theatrical musical The Merchants of Bollywood as the assistant choreographer. The story of the show is based on the life of her sister Ms. Vaibhavi Merchant and her grandfather Late Shri B.Hiralal.
- In 2011, she started her own entertainment production company Quitessence Entertainment Production.
- She produced and directed India’s first international theatrical musical production Taj Express which was premiered at the Jamshed Bhabha Theatre (NCPA) Mumbai in 2011 and premiered globally in Singapore at The Esplanade Theatre in 2012.
- In 2013, she judged a dance reality show Dance India Dance season 4.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)