Siddharth Ray Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 41 Years
|Real Name||Sushant Ray|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||Film, Marathi (Child Actor): Chaani (1977)
Film, Hindi (Actor): Thodisi Bewafaii (1980)
|Last Film||Charas: A Joint Operation (2004)
|Date of Birth||19 July 1963 (Friday)|
|Date of Death||16 March 2004 (Tuesday)|
|Place of Death||Mumbai|
|Age (at the time of death)||41 Years|
|Death Cause||Heart Attack|
|Caste||Marathi Jain Wikipedia|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
• Shishya Ray (Film Director)
• Sonia Ray
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Charusheela Ray
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddharth Ray
- Siddharth Ray was a Hindi and Marathi film actor.
- The Indian filmmaker, V. Shantaram was his grandfather.
- As per the sources, in 1983, his parents sent a marriage proposal to the Bollywood actress, Padmini Kolhapure, but her parents rejected the proposal.
- He appeared in various Hindi films, like ‘Vansh’ (1992), ‘Parwane’ (1993), ‘Baazigar’ (1993), ‘Pehchaan’ (1993), and ‘Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani’ (2002).