|Real Name||Manpreet Singh|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Music Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Mos Green|
|Debut||Song (Lyricist): Mere Yaar|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1992|
|Age (as in 2018)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Mahilpur, Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualification||Pursing Master of Arts in History (2019)|
|Tattoo(s)||On the chest|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Writer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Singers||Babbu Maan, Sidhu Moose Wala|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Singga
Singga is a singer and lyricist who mainly works in the Punjabi Music Industry.
- He got the inspiration in writing from his father when he was a child.
- While studying in a college, Singga released his first song with the financial help of his college friends.
- He sang and wrote many Punjabi songs like ‘Jatt Di Clip 2’, ‘Brotherhood’, ‘Badnam’, etc.
- Singga came into the eyes of media and public after featuring in the song ‘Brotherhood’ (Mankirat Aulakh).
- Once he was held accused in a theft case.
- Singga is good friends with Mankirt Aulakh.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography