Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 27 Years
|Real Name||Manpreet Singh|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, and Music Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Eye Colour||Mos Green|
|Debut||Song (Lyricist): Mere Yaar|
|Date of Birth||26 February 1992 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||27 Years|
|Hometown||Mahilpur, Hoshiarpur, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Arts in History|
|Controversies||• In 2019, his song, “Bachelors," attracted controversy for terming the men without the moustaches as gay. Shaan Foundation, an NGO, issued letters to the authorities to ban the song.
• Earlier, he was also criticized for the song "21st Century" that he sang along with Mankirt Aulakh. Reportedly, the song was not suitable for the students, especially, of class 10, 11, and 12. The song contains lyrics which says,’ I spent my time during 11th standard in prison, and after that, I failed in class 12.”
|Tattoo||On his chest|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Writer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Judge Huni
|Favourite Singers||Babbu Maan and Sidhu Moose Wala|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Singga
Singga is a singer and lyricist who mainly works in the Punjabi Music Industry.
- He got the inspiration in writing from his father.
- While studying in a college, Singga released his first song with the help of his college friends.
- He sang and wrote many Punjabi songs like ‘Jatt Di Clip 2’, ‘Brotherhood’, ‘Badnam’, etc.
- Singga came into the eyes of media and public after featuring in the song ‘Brotherhood’ (Mankirat Aulakh).
- Reportedly, he was accused in a theft case.
- Singga is good friends with Mankirt Aulakh.
- Before adopting the name “Singga,” he had tried many other names, but none of them was a commercial hit.
- In an interview, he said that he often returned home at 3 a.m. after completing his music classes. He has been trained in music under his guru, Sukhdev.
- He is often seen uttering his pet dialogue- “Singga Bolda Veere.”