Age: 26 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Real Name||Manpreet Singh|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Music Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Mos Green|
|Debut||Song (Lyricist): Mere Yaar|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1992|
|Age (as in 2018)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Mahilpur, Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualification||Pursing Master of Arts in History (2019)|
|Controversies||• In 2019, his song, “Bachelors," attracted controversy for terming the men without the mustaches as gay. Shaan Foundation, an NGO, issued letters to the authorities to ban the song.
• Earlier, he was also criticized for the song "21st Century" that he sang along with Mankirt Aulakh. The song was termed not suitable for the students, especially, of class 10, 11, and 12. The song contains lyrics which says,’ I spent my time during 11th standard in prison, and after that, I failed in class 12.”
|Tattoo(s)||On the chest|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Writer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Judge Huni
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Singers||Babbu Maan, Sidhu Moose Wala|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Singga
Singga is a singer and lyricist who mainly works in the Punjabi Music Industry.
- He got the inspiration in writing from his father when he was a child.
- While studying in a college, Singga released his first song with the financial help of his college friends.
- He sang and wrote many Punjabi songs like ‘Jatt Di Clip 2’, ‘Brotherhood’, ‘Badnam’, etc.
- Singga came into the eyes of media and public after featuring in the song ‘Brotherhood’ (Mankirat Aulakh).
- Once he was held accused in a theft case.
- Singga is good friends with Mankirt Aulakh.
- Before adopting the name “Singga,” he had tried many other names, but none of them was a commercial hit.
- In an interview, he revealed that when he used to learn music from his guru, Sukhdev, he often used to return home by 3 am.
- He is often seen uttering his pet dialogue- “Singga Bolda Veere.”