Hometown: Mumbai, India
Husband: Ashutosh Gowariker
Marital Status: Married
|Full Name||Sunita A. Gowariker|
|Profession(s)||Indian Model and Film Producer|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Ashutosh Gowariker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||4 June (the year of her birth is not known)|
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||She earned a Bachelor’s degree in psychology with honours from Mithibai College, Mumbai.|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband||Ashutosh Gowarikar (an Indian director, actor, screenwriter and producer)
|Parents||Father- Deb Mukherjee (Bollywood Actor)
Mother- Manisha (Bollywood Actress)
Uncle- Joy Mukherjee (Bollywood Actor)
|Children||Sons- Konark Gowariker and Vishwang Gowariker
|Siblings||Brother- Ayan Mukerji (Half-Brother)
Cousin Sister- Rani Mukherjee
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sunita Gowariker
- Sunita Gowariker is an Indian film producer and a former model. She started her modelling career soon after completing her graduation.
- Suhana cooking oil, Nycil prickly heat powder, Promise toothpaste and Frootie were some Indian television commercials that she promoted as a model.
- During her modelling career, she also worked with Air India as an air hostess.
- Later, she quit her modelling career and chose to look after her family. Soon, she, along with her husband, Ashutosh Gowariker started producing Hindi movies like Mohenjo Daro (2016), Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey (2010), What’s Your Raashee? (2009), Jodhaa Akbar (2008), Swades (2004).
- Sunita loves to post pictures of her pet dog on her social media account.
- Sunita regularly does gymming and sometimes posts her picture while at the gym on her social media account.