|Real Name||Sushmita Mukherjee|
|Other Name(s)||Sushmita Bundela Mukherjee, Sushmita Devi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 155 cm
in meters- 1.55 m
in feet inches- 5’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||20 August|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|College||Jesus and Mary College, New Delhi|
|Debut||Film: Yeh Woh Manzil To Nahin (1987)
TV: Not Known
|Awards||ITA Award for the Best Actress in a Supporting Role
STAR Parivaar Award for the Favourite Mazedaar Sadasya
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||1st Marriage- Year, 1978|
|Husbands||Sudhir Mishra (m. 1978–2000, Film Director)
Raja Bundela (present, Actor & Politician)
|Children||2 (From Raja Bundela)|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Actresses||Kajol, Hema Malini|
|Favourite Actor||Mithun Chakraborty|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sushmita Mukherjee
- Does Sushmita Mukherjee smoke?: No
- Does Sushmita Mukherjee drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sushmita Mukherjee started her acting career in 1987.
- She has worked in more than 60 films.
- She has appeared in the movies like ‘Main Zinda Hoon’, ‘Khalnayak’, ‘King Uncle’, ‘Sir’, ‘Dillagi’, ‘Kyaa Kool Hai Hum’, ‘Golmaal’, ‘Ugly Aur Pagli, ‘Dostana’, and many more.
- In 2006, she gave a brilliant performance in the movie ‘Golmaal’.
- Apart from movies, she also worked in many Hindi TV serials.
- She usually plays supporting roles.
- Her second husband Raja Bundela belongs to the Royal houses of the Lalitpur district in Uttar Pradesh.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)