Wife: Mohena Kumari Singh
Father: Satpal Singh Rawat
|Other Name||Suyash Ji Maharaj|
|Famous For||Being the husband of the Indian TV actress Mohena Singh|
|Date of Birth||15 August|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party
|Address||H. No. 45, Vill Sediagad, P.O. Sediakhal, Teh. Chaubattakhal, Distt Pauri Garhwal 246169|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Photography, and Reading Spiritual Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||14 October 2019
|Wife/Spouse||Mohena Kumari Singh (TV Actress and Princess of Rewa)
|Parents||Father- Satpal Singh Rawat (Politician and Spiritual Guide)
Mother- Amrita Rawat (Politician)
|Siblings||Brother- Shraddhey Rawat (Elder)
|Favourite Food||North-Indian Cuisines|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suyash Rawat
- Suyash Rawat is the son of the politician and spiritual guide, Satpal Singh Rawat, who is also known as Satpal Maharaj.
- He was born into a political and spiritually inclined family. Suyash’s grandparents were famous spiritual masters, Yogiraj Paramsant Shri Hans Ji Maharaj and Jagat Janani Rajeshwari Devi. His uncle ‘Prem Rawat’ is a well-known motivational speaker. Suyash’s mother is also a politician of BJP (Indian political party).
- In 2012, his elder brother ‘Shraddhey Rawat’ got married to Virbhadra Singh‘s (former Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh) relative- Aaradhya Singh. The venue of the wedding was Bairaagi Camp in Haridwar, where Kumbh Mela is organised.
- He came into limelight when he got engaged to the famous Indian TV actress and princess of Rewa, Madhya Pradesh- Mohena Kumari Singh. On 8 February 2019, they exchanged the rings in a private ceremony at Taj Holiday Village Resort, Goa.
- On 14 October 2019, Suyash and Mohena tied the knot in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. It was a big fat royal wedding attended by the politicians of different states and celebrities of TV and Hindi film industry including Baba Ramdev, Urvashi Rautela, and Kailash Kher.