|Real Name||Tahir Raj Bhasin
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 76 kg
in Pounds- 168 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||21 April 1987|
|Age (as in 2016)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College||Hindu College, Delhi
University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor's degree in Political Science
Master's Degree in Global Media Communications
|Debut||Film: Mardaani (2014)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Retired Air Force Pilot)
Mother- Not Known (Worked for Confederation of Indian Industry)
Brother- 1 (Younger, Pilot in Cathaty Pacific)
|Hobbies||Playing Basketball, Travelling|
|Favourite Directors||Vishal Bharadwaj, Anurag Kashyap|
|Favourite TV Series||Breaking Bad|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tahi Raj Bhasin
- Does Tahir Raj Bhasin smoke: Not Known
- Does Tahir Raj Bhasin drink alcohol: Not Known
- Tahir is multi-cultural as his mother is a Kashmiri Maharashtrian while his father is a Punjabi.
- Tahir Raj Bhasin’s entire family is associated with the aviation field. His father and grandfather both were fighter pilots in the Indian Air Force while his younger brother is a pilot in a commercial airline.
- At a mere age of 15, Tahir joined renowned Barry John Acting School to enhance his acting skills.
- After completing his education from Delhi, Tahir worked with a premier national news production company before moving to Melbourne for his post graduation.
- During his college days, Tahir got an amazing opportunity to attend an acting workshop organized by Aamir Raza Hussain, a famous theatre personality in Delhi.
- Tahir moved to Mumbai at the age of 23, where he joined the Institute of Advanced Acting and Behavioural Studies for a year, to learn about body language and behavioral analytics.
- Although, he made his Bollywood debut as a villain in the 2014 movie, Mardaani, he has acted in many movies before it like Kismat Love Paisa Dilli (2012), Kai Po-Che! (2013) & One by two (2014).
- Impressed by his performance in Mardaani, the makers of Force- The Movie offered him a negative role in the sequel.