|Real Name||Uddhav Thackeray|
|Political Party||Shiv Sena
|Political Journey||• In 2002, BMC election Shiv Sena performed well, for the first time, everyone saw Uddhav's leadership qualities.
• In 2004, he was declared the next chief of the party by his father Bala Saheb Thackeray; he has been controlling Shiv Sena since then.
• Since June 2006, he has been the Editor-in-Chief of Saamna a popular, and often controversial, Marathi local newspaper.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||27 July 1960|
|Age (as in 2018)||58 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||Balmohan Vidyamandir School, Mumbai|
|College||Sir JJ School of Art, Mumbai|
|Family||Father- Bal Keshav Thackeray
Mother- Mina Thackeray
Brothers- Bindumadhav Thackeray, Jaidev Thackeray
|Caste||Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu (CKP)|
|Hobbies||Writing and Reading Articles, Photography|
|Major Controversies||• Once he Challenged Sanjay Nirupam, a Congress leader who was once a prominent Shiv Sena member that, if he (Sanjay) disrupts the activities in Mumbai, I will break his teeth.
• In 2016, he had to apologise for Controversial Cartoon on Maratha Community, Cartoon appeared in the September 25 editions of 'Saamana' and 'Dopahar Ka Saamana'.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Sons- Aditya Thackeray,
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹40 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Uddhav Thackeray
- Does Uddhav Thackeray smoke?: Not Known
- Does Uddhav Thackeray drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Uddhav Thackeray is the son of the founder of Shiv Sena, late Balasaheb Thackeray.
- Uddhav is the cousin of Raj Thackeray, who shied away from Shiv Sena in 2006 and founded his own Party, the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena.
- His elder son Aditya is the president of the Yuva Sena.
- In July 2012, Uddhav Thackeray was admitted to Lilavati Hospital after he felt chest pain. He underwent an angioplasty and all the three blockages in his arteries were successfully removed.
- Uddhav is good at photography. He has also published two photo books called Maharashtra Desh (2010) and Pahava Vitthal (2011), capturing various aspects of Maharashtra and the varkaris during Pandharpur Yatra respectively in the two books.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)