Hometown: Darbhanga, Bihar
Wife: Dr. Saroj Choudhary
Age: 66 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vinod Chaudhary
- Vinod Chaudhary is an Indian politician from Bihar. He is the father of Pushpam Priya Choudhary, the founder of The Plurals Party.
- Before venturing into active politics, Vinod worked as a teacher.
- Since his college days, Vinod was an active participant in various social and political activities in Bihar, and he led many student movements in the state.
- Even during his stint as a teacher, he participated in various political movements, and he also led the teacher’s movement at the Lalit Narayan Mithila University in Darbhanga, Bihar.
- Vinod is also known for helping poor and needy people in Bihar. Reportedly, he has actively worked for the upliftment of Dalits and other backward communities in Bihar.
- His father, Umakant Chaudhary, was the founder member of the Samta Party.
- On 7 May 2008, he joined the Janata Dal United.