|Famous Role||Birbal in the TV show Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal (2014)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Debut||Hollywood Film: As 'Suria' in The Deadly Disciple (2001)
TV: As 'Vishal' in Dil Vil Pyar Vyar (2002)
|Date of Birth||13 February 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||He was born in Dagdi Chawl in Mumbai.|
|Educational Qualification||MBA in Marketing The Times of India|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian DNA|
|Political Inclination||He is a supporter of Shiv Sena. Vishal Kotian- Instagram|
|Hobbies||Gyming, Playing Cricket|
|Tattoo(s)||• He has a band inked on his left arm and the word 'Maa' written between the band.
• He has inked the Maha Mritunjay Mantra on his back.
• He has a tattoo of Lord Shiva inked on his chest.
|Controversy||In 2017, Vishal accused comedian Kiku Sharda for using his stardom to get Vishal removed from an upcoming show 'Partners.' He also alleged him for changing the name of the show so that the whole focus was on him. First Post|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Payal Vijay Shetty (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Car Collection||Mercedes C 250
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield Bullet
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vishal Kotani
- Does Vishal Kotian drink alcohol?: Yes
- Vishal Kotani is an Indian television actor who has played various popular roles in television shows like Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal (2014), Mahabharat (2013), Shree Adi Manav (2001), etc.
- Vishal comes from a very poor locality in Mumbai. In an interview, he said that there was no proper education in the area where he lived.
- When Vishal was 12 years old, he used to sell Salman Khan`s movie tickets in black in the cinema hall named ‘Satyam Shivam Sundaram’ so that he could pay his school fees. India Today
- Vishal is a fitness freak and has six-pack abs.
- He started his career with modelling in 1998, and later, he tried his hand in acting.
- He debuted in the show Dil Vil Pyaar Vyaar in 1998 as Vishal. Later, he did many hit shows of the 90s that include Family No.1 (1999), Shree Adi Manav (2001), Pyaar Mein Twist (2011), Ssshhhh…Koi Hai (2001), and many more.
- After playing roles in horror and comedy shows, Vishal started doing mythological shows and played the role of Hanuman in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev (2013) and Mahabharat (2014), Ravan in Vighnaharta Ganesh (2019), and Birbal in Akbar Ka Bal Birbal (2020).
- In 2020, he played the role of Birbal in Akbar Ka Bal Birbal for the second time. In an interview, he talked about his role and said,
I am playing Birbal again and this time, in a much bigger show, in terms of the making and concept. Well, a lot of my fans think that Birbal would have been just like me… witty, charming, intelligent and handsome (smiles!). I completely connect with the character. I never imagined that I would play such a huge historical character. But destiny has its plans. In fact, I get a lot of messages where people say I am Birbal’s reincarnation. Maybe that is true!”
- He was also seen in the Hollywood movie ‘The Deadly Disciple’ in 2001 and the Bollywood movie ‘Don Muthu Swami’ in 2008.
- Vishal turned Radio jockey for a radio show on 92.7 FM in 2014.
- In 2014, he played for the Delhi Dragons team in the Box Cricket League.
- In 2021, Vishal participated as a contestant in Bigg Boss Season 15. In the show, he revealed that he had played the role of a brother with late Sidharth Shukla in a project that is roped to be released in 2021. Times of India
- In 2021, he announced that he would get engaged to his long time girlfriend, but the engagement was postponed due to the second wave of Coronavirus. Times of India