|Real name||Adolph Robert Thornton Jr. Fox 13|
|Other name||Dolph Obama Rolling Stone|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 2”
|Debut||Mixtape: Paper Route Campaign (2008)
Music Album: King of Memphis (2016)
|Date of Birth||27 July 1985 (Saturday)|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Date of Death||17 November 2021 (at around 1 pm)|
|Place of Death||Memphis City of Tennessee|
|Age (at the time of death)||36 Years|
|Death Cause||Gunshot The Guardian|
|Hometown||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|School||Hamilton High School, Illinois, U.S.|
|Tattoo(s)||• Marijuana tattoo on his right forearm
• ‘Gastaldo’ tattoo on his right forearm
• Tattoo on his right shoulder and arm
• ‘Portrait’ tattoo on his right forearm
• Tattoo of ‘PRE’ (initials of his music label company ‘Paper Route Empire’) on his right forearm
• A tattoo on the inner portion of his right arm
• A tattoo on his left arm
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Mia Jaye (CEO at the retail brand 'Momeo')
|Children||Son- Tre Tre Thornton (born in June 2014)
Daughter- Aria Ella Thornton (born in April 2017)
Note: His both children are with his girlfriend.
|Siblings||He had two younger sisters and two younger brothers. One of his brothers' name is Still Famous901.
|Car Collection||• Rolls-Royce Cullinan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Young Dolph
- Young Dolph was an American rapper who rose to fame with his debut music album “King of Memphis” (2016) which was ranked 49th on the Billboard 200.
- As his parents were drug addicts, his grandmother used to look after him and his siblings. During an interview, while talking about his grandmother, he said,
I recognised my grandmother as the meanest motherfucker in the world. I didn’t get that shit at the time. … All the shit she was telling me, I get to see that shit when I hit about 15. I started utilising her teachings throughout my life to be more independent. My grandmother often did not allow me to have friends visit our home but on occasion let homeless friends stay with the family.”
- Young Dolph was the second cousin of the American rapper Juice Wrld.
- In an interview, he shared that he had faced many financial difficulties in childhood. He said,
We were in the fourth, fifth and sixth grades, seeing this living hell. I’ve just always wanted the money. I told my grandma a long time ago that I was going to take my mom and dad out of the hood. I was a little boy saying that shit. I ain’t never really had no dad, just the street’s ways, and I’m giving [people] game that their dad was supposed to be giving them, on these tapes and lyrics. My whole thing is about giving these folks the real.”
- In 2010, he started his own music label with the name ‘Paper Route Empire,’ and under the label, he released a mixtape titled ‘Welcome 2 Dolph World.’ He started gaining fame through his mixtapes ‘High Class Street Music’ and ‘High Class Street Music Episode 2’ which were released in 2011.
- In 2014, the American rapper Yo Gotti offered Dolph to work in collaboration, but Dolph rejected the offer as he wanted to work independently.
- In 2016, he appeared in the single “Cut It” along with the American rapper O.T. Genasis.
- He released the music album “King of Memphis” in 2016 which was a massive hit, but other Memphis rappers got offended by the title and released a diss track on Young Dolph titled “SHAKE SUM (Young Dolph Diss)” in 2017.
- This marked the beginning of rivalry among the Memphis rappers, and in reply, Dolph also released a diss track against Yo Gotti titled “Play Wit Yo’ Bitch.” The next day of the release of the song, Young Dolph was attacked by some armed person who shot Dolph’s car more than 100 times. The U.S. Sun Luckily, Dolph’s car was bulletproof, so he was safe in the attack.
- He used the publicity of the incident and released a song titled Bulletproof’ in 2017.
- He was again attacked by some individuals in the same year, but he survived the attack and released an extended play titled “Niggas Get Shot Everyday” (2018).
- He then collaborated with his cousin-by-marriage and rapper Key Glock for the single track “Major” which was released in 2018, and the song was listed on no. 47 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
- He rejected a label deal worth USD 22 million in 2018 to continue working independently.
- In 2018, he released a music album “Role Model” in a record collaboration with the music label Empire Distribution.
- In July 2019, his music album “Dum and Dummer” was released in collaboration with the American rapper Key Glock. It was for the first that his album was ranked among the Top 10 albums on the Billboard 200.
- In 2020, he wrote a post on one of his social media accounts hinting towards his retirement. He wrote,
Highly considering quitting the music business because I really wanna be with my kids 24/7.”
- In the same year, he released a single “Sunshine” focusing on the COVID-19 pandemic issue. In an interview, while talking about the album, he said,
Man, my little boy wanted to hear some new music. … I’ll keep it real: I ain’t been on my rapper shit, I been on my industry shit, the big bro shit. I got a lot of artists, and I have been dropping all my artists’ projects, and they going up. … So I’m like, ‘Yeah, I gotta go ahead and give it to them.’ I gotta drop it.”
- He then released two more music albums “Rich Slave” (2020) and “Dum and Dummer 2” (2021).
- Young Dolph released a compilation album ‘Paper Route Illuminati’ on 30 July 2021 under his music label ‘Paper Route Empire.’
- He used to donate meals to poor people on Thanksgiving, donated USD 25,000 to his school Hamilton High School in Chicago,and provided donations for cancer patients.
- He has around 1.5 million subscribers on his YouTube channel titled ‘Young Dolph’ as of November 2021.
- In an interview, he shared that he was fond of diamond jewellery and showcased his diamond ornaments in the interview.
- In his leisure time, he loved to play Ping Pong and visit strip clubs.
- He used to always carry a few items with him such as his house shoes, cocoa buttercream, and grapefruit.
- Young Dolph was often spotted smoking cigars.