Zamroodh Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Profession: Dancer, Choreographer
|Full name||Mohammed Zamroodh The Times of India|
|Nickname||Zami Zamroodh's Instagram|
|Name(s) Earned||South Indian Superstar Zamroodh's Instagram, The king of expressions The Times of India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV (Malayalam): Super Dancer Junior 5 (2012)
Film: Oru Muthassi Gadha (2016)
|Hometown||Kozhikode (also known as Calicut), Kerala|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Rafeek MC (Businessman)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||He has two sisters.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zamroodh
- Zamroodh is an Indian dancer and choreographer who is known for appearing in Sony TV’s popular dance reality TV show ‘India’s Best Dancer: Season 2’ (2021).
- Zamroodh started contesting in dance reality shows at a very young age. In 2012, he participated in the Malayalam reality TV show ‘Super Dancer Junior 5,’ which aired on Amrita TV.
- In 2015, he participated in the Kerala School Kalolsavam, a festival that gives the students in Kerala a platform to express their talent at the school level, sub-district level, district level, and state level. The festival is regulated by the General Education Department of the Government of Kerala.
- In 2016, he appeared in the Indian Malayalam road-comedy film ‘Oru Muthassi Gadha.’
- In October 2017, he joined the dance academy Jobz & Sabz as an assistant instructor.
- In 2017, he was a part of a dance group, which gave various performances at Global Village UAE, a shopping, dining, and entertainment complex in Dubai.
- In 2019, he was the first runner-up of the Malayalam dance reality TV show Dance Kerala Dance, which aired on Zee Keralam. In the show, for the ‘Colours’ round during the quarter finale, Zamroodh and his mentor Malavika Menon chose the colour grey as their theme and performed on the topic of hazards of passive smoking. The contemporary act, featuring a strong social message, earned them the title of the best performance of the day. Following the performance, they also bagged the ‘Golden Ticket,’ i.e., direct entry to the finale. One of the much-loved contestants, Zamroodh earned a loyal fanbase during the show.
- On 16 October 2021, he appeared as a contestant on Sony TV’s dance reality TV show ‘India’s Best Dancer: Season 2’ with the choreographer Sonali Kar.
- His favourite dance forms are Kathak, Lyrical, and Freestyle.
|↑1||The Times of India|
|↑2, ↑3||Zamroodh's Instagram|
|↑4||The Times of India|