|Profession(s)||Actor and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Film: Kamasutra 3D (2013)
TV Web-Series: Gandi Baat 3 (2019)
|Date of Birth||7 August 1989 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Shri Hans Inter College High School, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts Cine Talkers|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
|Tattoo(s)||• A Butterfly Tattoo on her chest
• A Tattoo on her left arm
• A Tattoo on her right leg
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Ankit Paul
Sister- Archana Paul
|Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Films||Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999), Jab We Met (2007), and Barfi! (2012)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aabha Paul
- Aabha Paul is an Indian film actress and model.
- She started her career in modelling in 2005.
- In 2006, she participated in Miss Delhi contest.
- She has walked the ramp for various fashion shows of ace designers like Ritu Beri, Manish Malhotra, and Anurag Jaiswal.
- She has appeared as a model for various brands like Romance Perfume, Kotak Mahindra, and PP Jewelers.
- In 2008, she appeared in Dunalli song, sung by Mika Singh.
- In 2013, she debuted in the Indian film Kamasutra 3D (in English). She was commended for her bold looks and performance in the film. Her erotic film, Kamasutra 3D was screened at the Cannes Film Festival in 2013.
- In 2017, she appeared in the Tamil film ‘Taste,’ in which she played the character of a bold boss.
- In 2019, she was roped in for the ALT Balaji’s adult web series “Gandi Baat” Season 3. She appeared in the second episode of the web series in which she played the bold character of ‘Mami.’
- She is well versed in speaking Hindi, English, and Gujarati.
- In an interview, when she was asked what kind of roles she would like to do in future, she said,
I am very versatile in my delivery as per the needs of the role. As long as I can contribute to the project, I am flexible to all roles. Certainly, you can be the strongest influence on the audience as long as you do your best in the given role.”
References/Sources: [ + ]