Husband: Visharad Beedassy
Age: 37 Years
|Full Name||Aarti Ashok Chabria|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Director, Motivational Speaker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Bollywood Film (Acting): Tumse Achcha Kaun Hai (2002) as Naina Dixit
Telugu Film (Acting): Okariki Okaru (2003) as Subbalakshmi
Kannada Film (Acting): Aham Premasmi (2005) as Apsara
Punjabi Film (Acting): Vyah 70 km (2013) as Preeto
TV: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4 (2011)
Short Film (Director): Mumbai Varanasi Express (2017)
|Date of Birth||21 November 1982 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||• H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
• New York Film Academy
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduate
• Course in Film Making (2012)
|Hobbies||Cooking, Listening to Music, Dancing, Reading, Swimming, Travelling, Mimicking, Doing Adventure Sports|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||11 March 2019
|Marriage Date||23 June 2019
|Husband/Spouse||Visharad Beedassy (an Australia-based chartered accountant and international tax consultant)
|Parents||Father- Ashok Chabria (Doctor)
Mother- Sunita Chabria
|Siblings||Brother- Abhishek Chabria
|Favourite Food||Poached Eggs, Pav Bhaji, Pizza|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actresses||Audrey Hepburn, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
Hollywood- The Other Sister (1999), Shawshank Redemption (1994), My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997)
|Favourite Singers||Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Rihana, Shakira|
|Favourite Travel Destinations||New York, Gold Coast in Australia|
|Favourite Colours||White, Grey|
|Favourite Song||My Life by Billy Joel|
|Favourite Fashion Designers||Swapnil Shinde, Shamayel Khan, Manish Malhotra|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aarti Chabria
- Does Aarti Chabria smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aarti Chabria drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born into a modest family in Mumbai.
- Aarti had a deep interest in acting since childhood.
- She started her career as a model when she was just 3 years old. Chabria featured in the television commercial of Farex.
- She has featured in more than 3000 TV commercials of popular brands including “Maggi Noodles,” “Babool Toothpaste,” “Clean & Clear Face Wash,” “Amul Frostick Ice-cream,” “Krack Cream,” “LML Trendy Scooter,” and “Kalyan Jewels.”
- In the year 1999, Aarti participated in “Miss India Worldwide 2000” and emerged as the winner of the pageant.
- She has featured in the music videos of many popular songs including “Nasha Hi Nasha Hai” by Sukhwinder Singh, “Chaahat” by Harry Anand, “Meri Madhubala” by Avdooth Gupte, and “Roothe Hue Ho Kyo” by Adnan Sami.
- She made her Bollywood debut with the film “Tumse Achcha Kaun Hai” (2002).
- Chabria has appeared in many popular Bollywood films like “Awara Paagal Deewana,” “Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo,” “Shaadi No. 1,” “Teesri Aankh: The Hidden Camera,” “Shootout At Lokhandwala,” and “Heyy Babyy.”
- In 2011, she won the game reality show “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 4).”
- She has also been a participant of the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (season 6).”
- In 2015, Aarti featured in one of the episodes of the horror fiction series “Darr Sabko Lagta Hai.”
- Her directorial debut “Mumbai Varanasi Express” bagged many awards at national and international film festivals.
- Chabria has walked the ramp for many fashion shows.
- Aarti is a big foodie and loves to try new dishes.
- She is fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi, Sindhi, and Gujarati languages.
- Chabria is fond of music and loves to play the guitar.
- Aarti has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- Chabria is a pluviophile (a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days).
- She is very passionate about animals; dogs being her favourite.
- Aarti is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- She shares a great bond with her maternal grandmother.