|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Film: Parahuna 2 (2022)
Song: Patola (2014)
|Award||2022: International Lyricist Award
|Date of Birth||6 October 1981 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||41 Years|
|Birthplace||Khilwadi, Rohtak, Haryana|
|Hometown||Khilwadi, Rohtak, Haryana|
|College/University||• Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
• International Internship University
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduation at Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut Amar Ujala
• Doctorate degree at International Internship University
|Controversy||In 2021, Delhi Police registered a case against Ajay Hooda for releasing a song about the farmer's movement. After the news of an FIR came to light, Ajay posted a video on Facebook in which he said,
If there is one FIR against me, the Farmers Protest gets enthusiasm, then even if there are 10 such FIRs, it is not a bad thing. I will not go on the backfoot till my last breath. I will not back down until the farmer's movement ends. This is a battle of crops and breeds. Till the government's bill is not returned, the farmers will not return home." The Newz India
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Daya Singh Hooda
Mother- Name Not Known
|Actor(s)||Ajay Devgan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui|
|Travel Destination(s)||Singapore, Jaipur|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ajay Hooda
- Ajay Hooda is an Indian singer and model who is known for singing many famous songs in his native language Haryanvi.
- He grew up in a family of agricultural background.
- In 2002, after completing his studies, he joined the Indian army and worked there for 15 years till 2017. He got retired in 2017 after which he started receiving a pension. He did not get a chance to complete his higher education due to his enlistment in the army. He won a silver medal in World Army Boxing Championship during his army days.
- In an interview, he said that he used to write raginis when he was in the army and his fellow officers used to motivate him a lot to write new songs. He used to write songs when he was in the army and in 2011 and 2012, he released two albums, which went flop.
- He gained fame with the song Patola in 2014.
- He did his first stage show in 2015 and performed the song ‘Solid Body’ with Sapna Choudhary.
- He considers Manjaeet Panchal as his guru.
- He has sung Haryanvi songs like Fan Main Hukka Ka (2018), 52 Gaj Ka Daman (2020), Pyar Permanent (2022), 2 Kilo Perfume (2022), and Taagdi (2022).
- In 2021, he supported the farmers’ protests in Delhi and released songs like Zindabad Kisani and Modi Ji Hum Dilli Aayenge. In an interview, he talked about his support and said,
Seeing the spirit of the youth during the farmers’ movement, Shaheed Bhagat Singh is seen in them. When I got a chance to do something for the movement against agriculture law, I did it.”
- In 2022, Ajay and Sandeep Surila released the song Kamar Teri Left Right Hale under the album Ajay Hooda Blockbuster Songs. The song received more than 64.6 million views and over 6.1 million likes.
- In 2022, while he was performing some stunts on his car in Gurgoan, the traffic police held him chalan.
हरियाणवी कलाकार अजय हुड्डा को स्टंटबाजी पड़ी महंगी, धराया गया चालान pic.twitter.com/Id2P04Szh1
— Nitesh Srivastava (@nitesh_sriv) November 11, 2022
- He does farming and takes care of his cows in his free time.