Shalin Bhanot Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 38 Years
Marital Status: Divorced
Hometown: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
|Full name||Shaleen Brijmohan Bhanot Casemine|
|Nickname||Sha Shalin Bhanot - Instagram|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Businessman, and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Pyare Mohan (2006)
TV: MTV Roadies (2004)
Web series: The Red Land (2019); as Babloo Singh
|Date of Birth||15 November 1984 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||He completed his formal graduation in Madhya Pradesh.|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Deccan Herald|
|Tattoo||He has a tattoo on one of his forearms
|Controversy||Marital discord with Dalljiet Kaur: In 2015, after Dalljiet Kaur filed for divorce from Shaleen Bhanot in the Bombay High Court, she filed a complaint against Shaleen Bhanot in which she claimed that Shaleen, on numerous occasions, had not only physically assaulted her but was also involved in an extramarital affair. According to Dalljiet, Shaleen and his family began demanding a large amount of money from her parents in dowry after she got married to Shaleen in 2009. The Times of India During an interview, Dalljiet said,
"Shaleen physically assaulted me, while my in-laws stood as mute spectators. On 30th November Shaleen caught my neck and banged my head on the wall and threw me on the furniture, and then locked me into a room for 40 minutes, until I was finally rescued by the house maid. I took the final decision to separate from my husband when he attacked me while I was holding our newborn son.”
Shaleen Bhanot responded to the allegations levied against him by calling them false and baseless and said that neither did he ever raise his hand on Dalljiet nor did he or his family demand dowry from her parents. India Today Talking to the media about the allegations, Shaleen said,
"She is a retired army officer’s daughter. So, why would I marry someone who wasn’t financially very strong if I wanted a dowry? I didn’t ask for a penny during our wedding. I have never cheated on her and there has been no physical abuse. I didn’t want to blame Dalljiet because that would spoil my son’s life. But now, I have to or else he will grow up grudging and hating me.”
The Bombay High Court delivered its judgement in 2016 in favour of Shaleen Bhanot and quashed the charges of physical assault and demand for dowry against him; however, the Bombay High Court handed Dalljiet Kaur the custody of their son Jaydon. Bollywood Life Talking to the media about the court's judgement, Shaleen Bhanot said,
The first few months after Dalljiet accused me of beating her up were unbearable -I stopped going out. But now, I am happy that the court has dropped all the charges. Finally, I am a free man. This is a message to all those who judged me before the verdict. I want a well-balanced childhood for my son. He should get both his parents’ love and so, for his well-being, I will always be cordial with Dalljiet.”
In 2019, Shaleen Bhanot was accused by Dalljiet Kaur of not giving Rs 1,00,000 to her as monthly maintenance which the court had ordered Shaleen to pay. In the litigation, Dalljiet claimed that while Shaleen spent a lot of money on his family during vacations, he had stopped paying the alley money, which was ordered by the Bombay High Court. The Times of India During an interview, she said,
"They wear only branded clothes, and dine at posh Five Star Hotels and Restaurants. They shop at some of the best places. They gift each other expensive gifts on birthdays and other important occasions which is never less than Rs. One lakh. They usually travel abroad for holidays. While holidaying out, they stay only in suites in the best of hotels/ resorts. They spend extravagantly on family functions.”
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Dalljiet Kaur (actress)
|Marriage Date||9 December 2009|
|Wife/Spouse||Dalljiet Kaur (m.9 December 2009 - d.25 July 2016) (actress)
|Parents||Father- Brij Mohan (businessman)
Mother- Sunita Bhanot
|Siblings||Brother- Rahul Bhanot (elder)
Sister- Shweta Bhanot Nagpal
|Rapper||Yo Yo Honey Singh|
|Car Collection||• Audi A6
• Mahindra SUV
|Bike Collection||• He owns a Harley Davidson
• He owns a Triumph Bonneville T100
|Salary (approx.)||As a Bigg Boss 16 contestant, he earned Rs 4-5 lakh per week The Times of India|
|Net Worth||His net worth, as of October 2022, is Rs 12.2 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shaleen Bhanot
- Shalin Bhanot is an Indian model and actor who has not only worked in several Hindi TV serials in lead roles but has also acted in several Bollywood films. In October 2022, Shaleen entered season 16 of the Hindi reality TV show Bigg Boss as a contestant.
- Shalin Bhanot contested the reality TV show titled Roadies Season 2, which was aired on MTV in 2004.
- Shalin Bhanot debuted in the Hindi TV industry with the 2005 Sony TV serial titled Ayushmaan, where he played the role of a character named Akshay. Later, he played the role of a character named Karan in Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar, a TV serial which was aired on Zee TV.
- In the 2006 Sony Entertainment Television show Kulvaddhu, Shalin Bhanot played the role of Agni, a character in the serial. Later, in the same year, Shaleen Bhanot appeared in three more TV serials titled Aahat, Kaajjal, and Betiyaan Apni Yaa Paraaya Dhan in which he played the role of a man named Veer Jadeja.
- In the same year, Shalin Bhanot made his Hindi film debut with Pyare Mohan, an action comedy film, which had Fardeen Khan, Vivek Oberoi, Sanjay Mishra, and Boman Irani as its cast.
- In 2007, Shaleen Bhanot played the role of Madanlal in the StarPlus TV serial titled Sangam. In the same year, he appeared in a Hindi TV soap opera titled Naaginn, which was aired on Zee TV.
- Shalin Bhanot played the role of a character named Aryan in the Hindi TV show Air Hostess, which was aired on DD National from 2007 to 2010.
- Shalin Bhanot landed a role in the 2008 Hindi horror TV show Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai after which he was seen in the Dance reality TV show titled Saas v/s Bahu. Later, in 2008, Shaleen played the role of Chirag, a character in the popular Star One TV serial Dill Mill Gayye.
- In 2008, he founded Bhanot Creations Private Limited. In 2017, he was appointed as the director of Bhanot Infra Ventures Pvt. Ltd and Prime Land Private Limited.
- Shalin Bhanot and Dalljiet Kaur, his ex-wife, took part and won the 2009 StarPlus dance reality TV show Nach Baliye.
- In 2010, Shalin Bhanot appeared in the Imagine TV serial Do Hanson Ka Jodaa as a character named Suryakamal.
- Shalin Bhanot was seen in two 2011 Hindi TV shows titled Baat Hamari Pakki Hai and Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga. Later, in the same year, Shaleen and his ex-wife, Dalljiet Kaur, took part in Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan, a dance reality show that was televised on Imagine TV.
- In 2012, Shalin Bhanot appeared as Ranveer in Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein, which was televised on StarPlus.
- Shalin Bhatt was seen as Dr Shizal in the 2015 TV serial SuperCops vs Supervillains which was aired on the Hindi TV channel Like OK.
- Shalin Bhanot sang a song in the 2015 music album titled Dooba Hooa Hai – Kamasutra.
- Shalin Bhanot played cricket for the Mumbai Warriors in the celebrity cricket league titled Box Cricket League (BCL) in 2015.
- From 2015 to 2016, Shalin Bhanot portrayed Duryodhan in Suryaputra Karn, which was a Hindu mythological TV show that was televised on Sony Entertainment Television.
- Shalin Bhanot played the role of a man named Aryan in the 2016 romantic comedy Bollywood film Love Ke Funday.
- In 2017, Shalin Bhanot portrayed Maha Singh, father of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, in the Life OK TV show Sher-e-Punjab: Maharaja Ranjit Singh.
- Shalin Bhanot appeared in two Hindi horror TV shows titled “Kaun Hai?” and Laal Ishq in 2018.
- In the same year, Shalin attended an acting course at the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute in Los Angeles.
- In the same year, for Deccan Herald, a national newspaper, Shalin Bhanot wrote a fitness article.
- Shalin Bhanot portrayed Ravan in the 2019 Hindu mythological TV show Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush, which was aired on Colors TV. He, later on, played the character of a man named Keshav Goradia in Naagin 4: Bhagya Ka Zehreela Khel, which was aired on Colors TV.
- In 2019, Shalin Bhanot was seen in Tujhe Paane Ko, which was a music video.
- In the same year, Shalin Bhanot was seen in his first web series titled The Red Land as Babloo Singh.
- In 2020, Shalin Bhanot made an appearance as a guest contestant for an episode in season 10 of the stunt-based reality TV show titled Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- In 2022, Shalin Bhanot appeared on the cover page of a Bombay-based fashion magazine Downtown Mirror.
- In October 2022, Shalin Bhanot participated in the 16th season of the Colors TV Hindi reality TV show Bigg Boss. While giving an interview, Shaleen Bhanot said,
I have intentionally not seen any episode till now. If I had seen, then some assumptions would have already formed in front of me. The reality is that this is Bigg Boss 16, which never happened till date. I never became a contestant. Bigg Boss has never played. It is different and hopefully will be the best.”
- Shalin is a trained dancer and has received training under very well-known choreographers like Saroj Khan, Habiba Rehman, and Geeta Kapoor. He has also trained under the famous Hollywood acting coach Michelle Danner.
- Shalin regularly goes for cupping therapy for muscle relaxation.
- Shalin is an avid dog lover. He is a pet Labrador named Swag.
|↑2||Shalin Bhanot - Instagram|
|↑4, ↑7||The Times of India|
|↑8||The Times of India|