|Real Name||Anupriya Patel|
|Political Party||Apna Dal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1981|
|Age (as in 2016)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi,
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Educational Qualifications||Master's degrees in Psychology and Masters in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Debut||In 2012, when she was elected an MLA from Rohaniya constituency in Varanasi|
|Family||Father- Sone Lal Patel (Founder of Apna Dal)
Mother- Krishna Patel (President of Apna Dal)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Pallavi Patel
|Major Controversies||• In 2015, she was expelled by her mother, Krishna Patel, for alleged anti-party activities.
• In June 2016, she posted a controversial tweet for which she has been criticized for using foul language.
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Ashish Kumar Singh (married 2009)|
|Children||Sons- Not Known
Daughters- Not Known
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anupriya Patel
- Does Anupriya Patel smoke?: No
- Does Anupriya Patel drink alcohol?: No
- She belongs to “Kurmis” which are categorized as OBCs.
- Before coming into the politics, she taught at the Amity University.
- Her first political success came in the year 2012, when she was elected an MLA from Rohaniya in Varanasi.
- She fought a campaign in alliance with Bundelkhand Congress and Peace Party of India during the 2012 Assembly Elections of Uttar Pradesh.
- In 2014, she was elected as a Member of Parliament (MP) from the constituency of Mirzapur in Uttar Pradesh.
- Her father, Sone Lal Patel, died in a Road accident in 2009 after twelve days of her marriage.
- After her father’s death, she and her mother, Krishna Patel, had been involved in a rift claiming the legacy of her father.
- On 5th July 2016, Modi Cabinet appointed her Minister of State in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)