Death Cause: Homicide
Death Date: 20/09/2023
Age: 39 Years
|Real name/Other name(s)||• Sukhdool Singh Gill The Times of India
• Sukhwinder Singh
• Sukh Singh The Times of India
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||26 December 1983 (Monday)|
|Birthplace||Duneke Kalan, Moga, Punjab, India|
|Date of Death||20 September 2023|
|Place of Death||200 block, Hazelton Drive, Winnipeg, Canada|
|Age (at the time of death)||39 Years|
|Death Cause||Homicide Winnipeg Police|
|School||Government School, Duneke Kalan|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Parents||Father- Gurnaib Singh (Died in 1990)|
• Sukhchain Singh (Elder)
• Maninder Singh Gill (Younger)
Sister- 2 (Names not known)
|Other relatives||Maternal Uncle- Gurmail Singh Gill (Died in July 2018)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sukha Duneke
- Sukha Duneke (1983-2023) was an Indian Canadian gangster and Khalistani terrorist who was murdered in a gang-related rivalry in Canada in September 2023. His name was linked to Davinder Bambiha’s gang on multiple occasions.
- Since his father died in 1990, he was given a job as a peon at the Moga deputy commissioner’s office on a sympathy basis, after completing his formal education, where he got addicted to drugs and later became a hardened criminal.
- In 2017, he escaped to Canada from India on an Indian passport made using fake documents. In June 2022, an FIR was filed against two policemen, ASI Prabhdyal Singh and head constable Gurwinder Singh, under various sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and the Indian Passport Act, including Sections 420, 467, 468, 10(3)(B), and 10(3)(E). The Times of India
- His name was linked to the murder of Kabaddi player Sandeep Singh aka Sandeep Nangal Ambia on 14 March 2022 in Mallian village, Jalandhar. The Times of India He was regarded as a close associate of the gangster Arshdeep Singh aka Arsh Dalla.
- He was an alleged member of the Davinder Bambiha gang and was reportedly involved in assisting Khalistani terrorists. Before his demise, he faced more than 30 cases registered against him, involving charges related to murder, extortion, and gang-related activities in Punjab and neighbouring states.
- His name was included in the list of Most Wanted Terrorists by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) just one day before he was killed on 20 September 2023.
- On the morning of 20 September 2023, around 10 a.m., Sukha Duneke was shot dead by unknown killers at his home in the 200 block of Hazelton Drive in Winnipeg, Canada. Winnipeg Police Notorious gangster Lawrence Bishnoi posted on Facebook claiming responsibility for Sukha Duneke’s murder and wrote that Sukha Duneke’s murder was revenge for the deaths of Gurlal Brar, Vicky Middukhera, and Sandeep Nangal Ambia. They also alleged that Sukha Duneke was a heroin addict, and they murdered him for his actions.